This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Lepotani u akciji-kud koji mili moji

* Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Caro je predivan lik. Treba sto vise vakvih likova da ima u tenisu
        OVAKO

Comment

• Pronađeno 50 tona ukradene čokolade : http://www.telegraf.rs/vesti/1348824...adene-cokolade

Rodzer mi je prvi osumljiceni ;)

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Jedna je to od najsramotnijih epizoda u istoriji ne samo teniske igre, već sporta uopšte. Na stranu priča kako je uopšte moglo doći do napada, uprkos merama obezbeđenja. Mala Mo, devojčurak od samo 20 leta nad kojim je prvo pravda zažmurila kada je bezumniku presuđeno bez kazne, da bi je potom vrle koleginice iznova ubole svojim sramotnim stavom.
            sigpic

Comment

• Teniski tweet godine

Comment

• Evo je Prle! Kako se skupio mučenik...

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Bio čovjek GOAT u svakom pogledu.

I ja sam furo sličnu zurku jedno vrijeme (prinuđen bio, jebiga), nadajući se da ću nešto 'povalit' na račun kose, ali sam na kraju shvatio da to cure više plaši nego privlači, pa sam je, kad je opklada istekla, skresao na keca

Tad sam zapjevao onu od Kazališta 'prisiljen da razmišljam, ja shvatio sam sve, nisam rođen da budem GOAT, o ne ne ne.'
                  “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Happy 60th birthday today to Chris Evert!

Last edited by jovan; 21-12-14, 19:05.

Comment

• Dominika Cibulkova na proslavi najboljeg sportiste Slovacke

Comment

• Ako neko ima Digi Sport idu snimci finala masters turnira, završen Indian Wells upravo počinje Miami
                        * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                        * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                        NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Originally posted by proudNolee View Post
                          Ako neko ima Digi Sport idu snimci finala masters turnira, završen Indian Wells upravo počinje Miami
                          Novak dobro igra, trebao bi ovo da dobije.

Comment

• Ahahha sto mu dobro stoji

@andy_murray

As you can see I'm chuffed to bits with my Christmas jumper #FireInTheBelly

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Uvecava se klub "tridesetogodisnjaka"

Comment

Working...
                                X