X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov AO logo, meni se nikako ne svidja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Stan dosao u tazbinu, u Osijeku je trenutno

Sent from my Z3 compact <3

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Andya juri sobarica "stalker"
        https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/esp...4252--ten.html
        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ovom Niku baš fali neka daska..

Last edited by miloolja; 05-10-16, 19:33.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
            Prokletstvo je kad si lijep. Jadni Andy.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• NOLE TVRDI DA SE OSEĆA ODLIČNO, ALI... Koliko će Đoković izdržati sa ovakvom dijetom?

Maja Volk je rekla svoje

Maja Volk: Ako želi još da bude na vrhu, ne treba da jede meso

Maja Volk propagira zdrav način ishrane koji ne podrazumeva jedenje mesa. Ona je čak i spremala Novaku i Jeleni neke svoje specijalitete.
                - Ako Novak želi da bude i dalje na vrhu, ne treba da jede meso, jer je meso otrov. Njemu sirova hrana daje snagu, a ne oduzima mu je. Meso je uzrok što je svaki treći čovek bolestan od raka. Sirova hrana ozdravljuje ljude. Mi smo dizajnirani da jedemo biljke, a ne meso. Uostalom, biljojedi su mnogo jači od mesojeda. Samo da Novak malo odmori i ponovo će pobeđivati. Mada ni finala i polufinala do kojih stiže nisu neuspesi - rekla je Maja Volk za “Blic”.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nick Bollettieri:

´They are animals.´ That´s how Nick Bollettieri described Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray speaking in a press conference at Linz on Friday about the fight for the world no. 1. ´Check their off-season preparation, they are literally animals. Several young tennis players are coming, but at the moment I do not see anyone who can get closer to Djokovic in terms of tennis: he is the most perfect tennis player I´ve ever seen in 60 years. He has no weakness, mentally physically, more than Roger Federer, who is gods´ gift. To win a slam again he´ll have to run at net as never he did before. Tennis needs him to win again.´

According to Bollettieri, Rafael Nadal has fullfilled all his potential, asking much from his body. ´A player with a such grip, with a such light racket, it´s incredible what he won, but he's paying the price physically because of his game style.It won´t be easy for him to come back at the top due to a simple reason, which is the same for all the champions: when opponents are not afraid to face you anymore, you are in trouble. They have not anything to lose,´ said Bollettieri.

About Sharapova, who he'd coached in his academy when she was a little girl, Bollettieri said, ´She a tough. That´s what made her a great player (not great athlete), being the most fierce competitor!´

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/news/n...-while-nadal-/
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Pico švaleru

s3-e0001c92-f8ed-46a7-ab9a-01194216d23e.jpg

Comment

• Aha ona kaže da je fotošop
                      sigpic

Comment

• Jeste, ali ovo što su joj zamaglili sazada

Comment

• Klajsters dobila i drugog sina. Čestitke.

https://twitter.com/Clijsterskim/sta...722372/photo/1

Comment

• jos jedan tata na tour-u

Mark Nixon ‏@markalannixon
                            Big interview in today's l'Équipe with Tsonga. He's going to be a father.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              jos jedan tata na tour-u
                              Ohh Bravo!
                              Mali Žo (ili Žozefin)
                              "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                jos jedan tata na tour-u
                                Čestitke Žovilfredu Znat će nasmijat i zabavit dijete, siguran sam

Al mi nije ona njegova trudno izgledala, sad ono u Beču. Jel to još neka rana trudnoća ili je rodila?

Comment

Working...
                                X