Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ja moram nesto napokon da saznam - ko je chiara gambuzza? vidjao sam milion puta da postavljate njene tvitove ali nemam pojam iskreno ko je
    It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• wannabe novinarka. Ima pristojne info. tu i tamo, najvise za Feda

Comment

• nije ni Kei bas toliko mutav

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Aj sto su vise, japanac je, ali sto svaka ima duplo deblju nogu od njega
          It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Poenta je u rukici ....
            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Prskaj mi nesto sumnjiv.
              OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                nije ni Kei bas toliko mutav

Ma u'vatili ga baš kada je hteo da je zagrli,pa ispade perveznjak
                I još onako "naivno" stao pored Ane za slikanje
                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• a bio je lep kacket

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• o kei, kad vidi swajni ovu sliku ima poludi...pa de anci odma za dupeto.

Comment

• Vidi ti japancica opasan jee
                        link

Comment

• ja ako se budem slikao s anom ima da joj stavim ruku naa pedu, kad moze kei

Comment

• e sad, ne znam da li je ona trudna, ali cekaju bebu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• VAPAJ SUDU: Čuvena hrvatska teniserka moli da je ne izbace iz stana http://www.kurir.rs/vapaj-sudu-cuven...clanak-1735399

Comment

• Marej genijalno opisao svadbu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X