This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• CiCi Bellis

Comment

• 'According to Chinese Press,Li Na is pregnant.She didn't confirm but said she'll announce something in Melbourne.'

Aaa, valjda je istina))

Comment

• Ja srecan i tuzan. Srecan zbog nje a tuzan zbog sebe, sto je rekla karijeri zbogom.
          Tenis bez nje kao kada u holovima beckih dvoraca ne radi najsjajniji kristalni luster.
          Dugo ce mi trebati da se naviknem da je nema na WTA turu.
          >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Jbg Air, svaki igrač i igračica moraju nekad reći zbogom sportu ali šta da se radi tako je kako je ..

Ipak ne tuguj mnogo ostala ti je Tigrica Ciba

Comment

• Originally posted by AleksaVP View Post
              ostala ti je Tigrica Ciba
              I ona se pozdravila od ozbiljnog tenisa ostao joj je izgled, OK... al` za mene to nije dovoljno
              >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Posto smo danas videli pink Nadala evo jos nekih oprema za AO:

Role:

Spoiler

Dimitrov:

Spoiler

Serena:

Spoiler

Masha:

Spoiler

i najbolje za kraj

Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Masa ubedljivo no.1

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Masha i ovaj njen = odlicna oprema.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonja View Post
                      Petra

Btw. beba se zove Viktor, kaze Petra 2x ju je popiskio dok su ih slikali
                      Kako je sladak bebac
                      sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Delpo ima strasnu opremu, neka izbaci neko ako naidje na sliku, ja ne mogu sada.
                        Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Kako dobra oprema Dimitrova,jednostavno kida,moram da odgledam njegove meceve na AO prejaka oprema.
                          Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/play...ode=JMDELPOTRO Delpo nešto od ovoga ili možda ovo što je sada nosio u Sidneju 2015+Sydney+International+Day+4+NcRNtt7V3uZl.jpg
                            Attached Files
                            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                            Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                            "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• #bromance
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                #bromance
                                Dobro da nije Grindr, zbog Jece i Mirke
                                "But Pascal what are you saying?"

Comment

Working...
                                X