X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Za Shminku i ostale ljubitelje...

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
      Za Shminku i ostale ljubitelje...

Nisam bio, al sam izguglo i postao ljubitelj.

Comment

• Na teniske terene se vraca nekada velika nada svetskog tenisa Nikol Vaidisova
        Sa 17 godina je bila polufinalista Ao.
        Sada kao 25-godisnjakinja ucestvuje na ITF turniru u Floridi-neka joj je srecan povratak na veliku scenu
        * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Strasan talenat
          There's something wrong with me chemically
          Something wrong with me inherently
          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
          It was the wrong plan
          In the wrong hands
          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by jovan View Post

Na teniske terene se vraca nekada velika nada svetskog tenisa Nikol Vaidisova
            Sada kao 25-godisnjakinja ucestvuje na ITF turniru u Floridi-neka joj je srecan povratak na veliku scenu
            Ovo je kralju bilo pre 3 meseca.. imace Zika naslednika
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jovan View Post

Na teniske terene se vraca nekada velika nada svetskog tenisa Nikol Vaidisova
              Kostao je Lepi Rade puno ;)

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                Ovo je kralju bilo pre 3 meseca.. imace Zika naslednika
                Preneo sam vest sa tvitera, gde kazu da se turnir u Floridi odrzava u isto vreme kada i AO, a da bivsa polufinaliskinja odatle pocinje svoj povratak

TENNIS WORLD MAGAZINE
                Tennis - Vaidisova is down to No. 601 in the world rankings
                Tennis Stories 27 Dec 2014 - 19:57 / by Prakash / reads 639.

Tennis - Eight years ago, Nicole Vaidisova reached her first ever Grand Slam semi-final at the Australian Open in Melbourne, making her one of the most prominent rising stars in the game. But when the 2015 edition of the Australian Open comes around, Vaidisova will not be anywhere close by.

Instead, she will be in Florida competing at an ITF $25K level tournament, where she will be joined by Portugal's Michelle Larcher de Brito and American Sachia Vickery. The tournament starts on January 19th, the same day as the Australian Open.

25-year-old Vaidisova, is currently ranked No. 601 in the world, after playing a handful of events in the second half of the season. The Czech tennis player quit the sport prematurely at the age of 21 when her form dipped and the expectations heaped on her failed to materialize.

Also in the draw are American teen Cici Bellis, 1999 Wimbledon semifinalist Alexandra Stevenson, ]and recent Orange Bowl winner Sofia Kenin.
                Last edited by jovan; 28-12-14, 17:17.

Comment

• Stari dobri tviter... sta bi bez njega

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erID=100022661
                  Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                    Stari dobri tviter... sta bi bez njega

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erID=100022661

Nisam bio upucen, ali u svakom slucaju pobedjivala je igracice sa daleko boljim renkigom.
                    Izuzetno mi je drago -ocekujem da se vrati bar u top 5o naredne godine

Comment

• * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Je l` neko video Carolinu, slatka je.
                        >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Drago mi je kada su ovako raspolozeni-kao da su malo "cugnuli"

Comment

• Petra

I took part in this cover picture in today's DNES magazine to help an important charity for orphans. It's a campaign in the Czech Republic to raise awareness and money for the orphans. You can see some more pictures inside the magazine
                            Btw. beba se zove Viktor, kaze Petra 2x ju je popiskio dok su ih slikali
                            Last edited by Zzz; 08-01-15, 21:59.

Comment

• cini mi se da je Marej 100% fizicki spreman

andymurray
                              Post match work out... Don't try this at home!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Last edited by miloolja; 10-01-15, 19:20.
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X