This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 razlike
    It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
    It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Singleton igra ko mator

Comment

• Sta bi to sa Nolan-om? Po komentarima se cini da je jezivo.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Blazers guard Nolan Smith took a blow to the head in Summer League play on Tuesday and remained on the floor for several minutes before being removed on a stretcher.
          Reports are that he is conscious and can move his extremities, so this looks like a possible concussion. He'll be taken to a hospital for tests, and we'll pass along more information as it becomes available. Smith had 27 points before leaving the game.
          Bice ok vrv.

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
            Bice ok vrv.
            Sta je bre ovo? Au jbt al' si prop'o...

Ne mogu da spavam, a prenosa Bulls-a veceras nema, koje sranje.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
              Sta je bre ovo? Au jbt al' si prop'o...

Ne mogu da spavam, a prenosa Bulls-a veceras nema, koje sranje.
              Umukni debeli. Pisem preko telefona pa skracujem.

Comment

• Sta se to desilo sa Nolanom Smithom.
                "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Blazers G Nolan Smith (concussion) hospitalized after Summer League hit

LAS VEGAS -- A scary scene ended with mostly good news, at least considering the circumstances.

Portland Trail Blazers guard Nolan Smith was hospitalized after taking a blow to the head during a Las Vegas Summer League game against the Houston Rockets on Tuesday night.

Smith, who was hit in the head by Rockets guard Zoran Dragic will attempting a lay-up, fell to the court and lay motionless for several minutes. His eyelids could be seen twitching uncontrollably and he shielded his eyes from the light as medical staffers asked him "yes or no" questions.

After testing whether he had feeling in his legs, which he did, Smith had his neck stabilized by medical personnel and was carted off the court on a stretcher. Staffers told him that he was being hospitalized for "precautionary" purposes and the Blazers announced later Tuesday night that Smith had been released from the hospital after a CT scan showed "normal" results.

The injury occurred with less than a minute remaining in the fourth quarter of Tuesday afternoon's game and attending to Smith led to a lengthy delay. Summer League organizers opted to suspend the game, giving Houston a 99-88 victory.

Smith, 23, just completed his rookie season after spending four years at Duke University. He finished Tuesday's game with 27 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 steals in 37 minutes.

He is not expected to be available for the remainder of Portland's Summer League schedule, which concludes on Saturday.
                  ovo je izaslo zadnje, u koliko se ne varam.

Comment

• Damian Lillard najbolji igrac Letnje lige, bez konkurencije!

Sta covek radi na terenu

ima i video:
                    Last edited by apacrow; 20-07-12, 00:43.

Comment

• Arise, Serbia!
                      You fell asleep long ago,
                      And have lain in the dark.
                      Now wake up
                      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• veseli u fazonu: znaci, rekli ste dva piva

Comment

• А шта је могао човек? Није он крив.
                          Arise, Serbia!
                          You fell asleep long ago,
                          And have lain in the dark.
                          Now wake up
                          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Idemo Jimmy! Go get 'em!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                              Idemo Jimmy! Go get 'em!!!
                              Hallelujah!!!
                              "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
                              odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
                              fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

• Josh Selby igra bolesno dobro letnju ligu.

Comment

Working...
                                X