No announcement yet.

NBA Draft 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pa, i ja ono sto sam citao, vecina misli da ce u Suns-e, sta znam jbg. Slazem se sa onim sto si napisao da je morao da ostane jos jednu sezonu na koledzu, dam glavu da bi bio top 3 pick i da bi znacajno napredovao. Onda, jos samo malo da nabaci mase u offseason-u i NBA ready igrac. Ovako, mislim da ce ekipa koja ga uzme morati da ceka, pretpostavljam da se bas zato toliko lose i kotira.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

A uvek je tu i ludi Jordan

Nego jel' Biyombo vise 5 ili 4? Ako je 5,onda ce Bobcatsi da uzmu Robinsona

Comment

Biyombo ne zna ni koliko godina ima, a da zna na kojoj poziciji igra... Svasta, Ljubo...

sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ma 'vatam se za slamku spasa. Ali moram priznati da mi se Beal sve vise dopada.

Kakav ce ono igrac da bude...mesavina Allena,Turnera i Gordona

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
            Zamisli ekipu koja bi recimo dovela njega i Tu-a u tandemu
            kad se u evropi ne bi igrala kosarka sezonu po sezonu
            onda bi dovodjenje njih dvojice imalo smisla i igracki
            i finansijski.

ovako kad ekipe svake godine grade nove petorke nema
            smisla cekati ih godinu-dve, koliko ce im trebati da
            udju u neki ocekivani ritam.

mislim kad dovedes dva amera, po defautlu se smatra da
            ce postati vodje ekipe, i davati najmanje 20ppg.

ako i jedan i drugi budu ispod 20-tog mesta u drugoj
            rundi mogu se pazariti za sasvim pristojne novce, mozda
            cak na 2+1. ali ko ce u ovakvoj evropi dati lovu za
            "macku u dzaku"?
            It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
            It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Pa pazi, obojica imaju po 23 godine, nisu to neformirani klinci od 19 godina kao recimo Austin koji se mora cekati. Pullen je prosle sezone bio nosilac one italijanske ekipe za koju je igrao i ako je to jos uvek na snazi, ide u Maccabi od sledece sezone. Mnogi nedraftovani igraci prvo odu u tako malo nepoznatije klubove kako bi se prvo dokazali, a onda dalje u evroligase.
              sigpic

Comment

Ljubo, nesto o Jae Crowder-u i Will Barton-u, brzo!
                sigpic

Comment

Perry Jones Proving He’s a Small Forward?

As such, (Perry) Jones and his representatives devised a new plan in this eleventh hour stage of the process. Despite being seen as a power forward during his prep days and two collegiate seasons (a face-up four with the ability to go inside, to be more specific), Jones’ small forward skills are being emphasized now in an attempt to make him even more marketable to the many talent evaluators who no longer see him as a top-five pick like they did a year ago. Jones, who has been training here for the past six weeks, took a break between his morning strength work and his afternoon basketball sessions to discuss his situation on Friday.

He is considered one of the greatest mysteries of this group, a supremely talented player with the rarest of skill-sets and size (6-foot-11, 235 pounds) whose lack of assertiveness, toughness or consistency in college raised questions about whether he’d ever maximize his potential. And while we’ll delve deeper into Jones’ personal story soon as part of our ongoing draft coverage, he had a message to share that simply couldn’t wait: regardless of what position he plays, he’s finally starting to see how special he could be.

“I feel way more confident than I ever was at Baylor,” said Jones, who will head for Chicago predraft camp next week like most of the top-level prospects. “Working out three times a day, I feel great. I see the potential I have. I’m actually using the potential I have.
                  Arise, Serbia!
                  You fell asleep long ago,
                  And have lain in the dark.
                  Now wake up
                  And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Ljubo, nesto o Jae Crowder-u i Will Barton-u, brzo!
                    Mamuran sam kao pas,mozda veceras napisem koju o Crowderu,o Bartonu sam vec pisao

Comment

Znam, to sam procitao, al' treba malo detaljnije.
                      sigpic

Comment

Znam, to sam procitao, al' treba malo detaljnije.
                        Idi na draftexpres jebo te bog,pusti coveka da boluje

Comment

da li ce se neko sa ovogodisnjeg drafta naci u aleji velikana?

Comment

jedna od najboljih i najuticajnijih fan strana NYK, postingandtoasting.com,
                            daje iscrpne izvestaje o igracima sa draftu koji su njima interesantni,
                            sve je propraceno sa odlicnim izborom video materijala.

Jae Crowder

Tu Holloway

Darius Johnson-Odom

Scott Machado

Kim English

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Apa za predsednika moderatora.

Comment

Working...
                                X