NBA Draft 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by te-ko92 View Post
    drumond mozda ode i u roketse,ne verujem da ce u detroit....
    Je l' ti to nas zajebavas?
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Henson vrv u Portland sa 11og.

Comment

• Izgleda da ce Austin u New Orleans. Jeste da ce biti na klupi, ali NO pravi hell of a franchise.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Andre Drummond ocekivano
          It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
          It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Dramond ce grijati klupu Monrou , nema dalje
            Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Monro na 4 Dramond na 5. No fucking layups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miko View Post
                Dramond ce grijati klupu Monrou , nema dalje
                Ne pricaj kad ne znas.
                sigpic

Comment

• Kakva centarska linija Pistons-a, au..

Mac, moze valjda Austin da istera Jack-a iz prve petorke bem mu sve.
                  sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• As I said, Austin ide u NO. Ako se igraci razviju kako treba, bice zajebani. Monty je trenercina.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ocu ovo Drummonda u Boston
                      sigpic

Comment

• kakvo ce to biti zatvaranje reketa
                        It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Andre i Greg ce biti vrlo dobar tandem u Detroitu, stvarno sjajna centarska linija
                          sigpic

Comment

• Drummond je naduvan 100%.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Inace ne cePla nego je high.

Comment

• Najvise bi volio Mejersa Lenarda, ali izgleda da ce Henson pasti u nase ruke.

Gle Dramonda, ja mislim da njemu puca za sve.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X