Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2012 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramon Sessions kao pojacanje
    It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
    It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Jameer Nelson, Magic agree on deal
      Unrestricted free agent PG Jameer Nelson will return to the Magic next season after the two sides agreed on a new multiyear deal.
      Details are not yet available, but it looks like Nelson will be running the point for the Magic again. It remains to be seen if Dwight Howard, Ryan Anderson and several other teammates are still with the team, but we at least know Nelson, who opted out of his contract last week, will be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post

Zna nesto sta drugi ne znaju, ili udarila vrucina u glavu?
        Dvajt je jasno dao svima do znanja da hoce da ide negde gde ce biti prva zvezda ne samo na terenu nego u marketinskom smislu. Zato on hoce Netse zato hoce big market. Deron je sto kaze Stiven Ej mirna zvezda, hell of a player ali ozenjen miran lik kog zanima samo basket za razliku od balvana.

Comment

• Jamal Crawford to sign with Clippers. LA cancels Ray Allen's visit.
          Say RAY RAY TO HEAT? <3

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
            Say RAY RAY TO HEAT? <3
            Mnogi i dalje misle da ce Ray ostati u Boston-u. Vise godina, vise para, navikao na sredinu. We 'll see.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Potpisao i Chauncey novi jednogodisnji, prave duboku ekipu.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                Mnogi i dalje misle da ce Ray ostati u Boston-u. Vise godina, vise para, navikao na sredinu. We 'll see.
                Sta znam imaju Ejverija imaju Terija, on hoce minute. U Majamiju bi dobio minute to je sigurno.

Comment

• Just going up online and via SportsCenter: Sources tell ESPN that Raptors are on verge of acquiring Rockets guard Kyle Lowry via trade

Njega su uvek imali u rezervi.
                  sigpic

Comment

• И са Билапсом су потписали једногодшњи уговор.
                    Arise, Serbia!
                    You fell asleep long ago,
                    And have lain in the dark.
                    Now wake up
                    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Uros94 View Post
                      И са Билапсом су потписали једногодшњи уговор.
                      Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                      Potpisao i Chauncey novi jednogodisnji, prave duboku ekipu.
                      Gudra ubija brate

Comment

• Ubila ga vrucina.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Кад сам ја писао пост није још било написано оно горе. Или нисам видео два поста, што је вероватније.

Originally posted by Reise View Post
                          Ubila ga vrucina.
                          Дефинитивно.
                          Arise, Serbia!
                          Now wake up
                          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Crawford makes sense for LAC only in the sense that he's a player who you don't coach, which clearly appeals to Clips.
                            So true.

Comment

• Houston has reached agreement to send Kyle Lowry to the Raptors for a package that includes a future lottery pick, source tells Y!
                              Ако сте и ово написали више не пишем у овој теми. Или сам ћорав или сте ви пребрзи.
                              Arise, Serbia!
                              Now wake up
                              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Uros94 View Post
                                Ако сте и ово написали више не пишем у овој теми. Или сам ћорав или сте ви пребрзи.
                                http://www.sportklub.info/forum/thre...l=1#post812168

Comment

Working...
                                X