Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2012 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Хаха, одмах у теретану. Јебо све, прво да се набуџи.

Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Eto vam Kurt, ne diraj mi MVP-a.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Sramota sto je Teague ovako kasno izabran. Bas mi je drago sto ce u veliki klub. Bice odlican igrac,garantujem.

Comment

• Anthony Davis suffered a severely sprained ankle in a Hornets workout and almost assuredly is unable to play for Team USA, sources tell Y!
          Баксуз човек.
          Arise, Serbia!
          Now wake up
          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau has talked to free agent guard Brandon Roy on phone about joining team.

Kao sto rekoh, dovedite ga, neka odigra 3 utakmice sa Derrick-om i moze katanac na fransizu sto se mene tice.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Mislim da je Indijana produzila ugovor za Dzordz Hilom na 5 godina. Sacekacemo da vidimo o kojoj se cijeni radi.
              sigpic

Comment

• Report: Jrue Holiday wants a max extension. cbsprt.co/MOJhXP Related: People in hell want ice water.

sigpic

Comment

• Unrestricted free agent big man Jordan Hill is currently in Minnesota meeting with the Timberwolves. Hill is coming off of a strong performance for the Los Angeles Lakers in the playoffs. Timberwolves head coach Rick Adelman is leading the push for Hill, who he coached in Houston during his time with the Rockets. The Lakers have also contacted Hill about a new deal.
                  Rick Bonnell of the Charlotte Observer has been informed by J.J. Hickson’s agent, Andy Miller, that the Bobcats have reached out to his client, who is an unrestricted free agent.
                  Unrestricted free agent point guard Chauncey Billups could be playing for his third team in as many seasons. When he was amnestied by the New York Knicks last offseason sources indicated that he wanted to go to the Miami HEAT. He was very adamant that he did not want to be claimed off waivers by a non-playoff team, but the Los Angeles Clippers did so anyway. Billups is believed to still have interest in taking his talents to South Beach, but nothing is close yet. The HEAT are just one of several contenders he would be open to joining. Thanks to the moves they made to improve, the Clippers are still in the mix as well.
                  Mirza Teletović još nije odlučio u koju će NBA ekipu. Njegov agent tvrdi da je Teletović suzio izbor na Netse i Cavalierse, ali još nije doneo konačnu odluku
                  Brandon Roy odradio je sastanke s Minnesotom i Dallasom, na rasporedu ima još tri sastanka, Golden State, Chicago i Indiana, a nakon toga će odlučiti o svojoj novoj ekipi
                  Iako Rocketsi nude velik ugovor Asiku, nezaštićeni slobodni igrač Marcus Camby još se uvek vidi u dresu Rocketsa i sledeće sezone
                  Slično kao i Camby, nezaštićen slobodan igrač Jameer Nelson želi povratak u svoju “bivšu” ekipu, Orlando Magic
                  Odlične igre Gorana Dragića prošle sezone nisu prošle nezapažene te su Raptorsi, Sunsi, Netsi, Hornetsi, Lakersi i Rocketsi izrazili interes za dovođenjem ovog Slovenca
                  Last edited by Урош94; 02-07-12, 19:45.
                  Arise, Serbia!
                  Now wake up
                  And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                    Kada pogledas kakve pare dobijaju igraci,ima svo pravo to da trazi. Druga je stvar sto mu ja to ne bih dao

Comment

• Ево ти Љубо:

www.nba.com/wizards/news/real-deal
                      Arise, Serbia!
                      Now wake up
                      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Izgleda da su Netsi i Hawksi blizu dogovora oko JJ-a.

D-Will, JJ, Wallace, Kardashian, Howard. Sesti igrac - Marshon.

Dobar tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                          Izgleda da su Netsi i Hawksi blizu dogovora oko JJ-a.

D-Will, JJ, Wallace, Kardashian, Howard. Sesti igrac - Marshon.

Dobar tim.
                          Ta petorka je finale istoka jbt

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
                            Ta petorka je finale istoka jbt
                            Boston sa debelim i Melom u 6

Comment

• Ma koji crni Boston, madafaka slabiji nego prosle a i Garnet i Ronda nece ponoviti ovakav PO to sigurno. Ako Hibert ostane, Miami Indiana vidjeno.

Comment

• The Brooklyn Nets are “very close” to acquiring six-time All-Star guard Joe Johnson from the Atlanta Hawks in exchange for guards Jordan Farmar, Anthony Morrow and DeShawn Stevenson and centers Jordan Williams and Johan Petro

Kakav salary dumping, ovi igraci zajedno svi ne vrede ni desetinu kao JJ igracki.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X