No announcement yet.

ATP - Janko Tipsarevic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dobar je Janko, mogao bih da ga zovem da mi bude DJ na 20. rodjendanu!

Comment

• Audio zapis intervjua sa Jankom uoci meca sa Svedjanima.

http://www.daviscup.com/en/news/audi...cup-glory.aspx

Comment

• Tipsarević: "Cilj je Top 20"

“Ne rаzmišljаm o tome dа nemаm ATP titulu jer nije to nаjvаžnije merilo kvаlitetа. Neki slаbiji igrаči imаju po nekoliko titulа – eto Viktor je 13. nа svetu, а imа jedаn trofej, Melcer je bio u Top 10 sа dve titule. Ne želim dа se opterećujem time već mi je nаjvаžnije dа uđem u nаjboljih 20 nа plаneti”, zаključio je Jаnko Tipsаrević.
        Je l' se meni cini ili je on ovde malo potkacio Viktora?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Ma ne ,rekao je da bi Viktor i Melzer trebali da imaju vise titula s obzirom na rang i da to po njemu nije pravo merilo ;)
          sigpic
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Huh, pa tako izgleda.
            Mislim, ja se potpuno slazem sa napisanim kad su u pitanju Melcer i Viktor, ali vjerujem da Janko nije htio da to tako ispadne... ili su mozda skratili izjavu.
            A ovo da mu je bitnije top 20 od titule... Dzaba mu, ja mu to ne priznajem. Ali dobro, to je za sad realnije da ce se desiti.

Comment

• Koliko bi Nadal platio za ovo...

Novak Djokovic na prvom mestu ATP liste izaziva mnogo paznje,pogotovo medju najblizima koji su najponosniji na njega.

janko-i-nole.jpg

Tako je Janko Tipsarevic iz sale postavio sliku na Twitter-u na kojoj drzi uperen pistolj na Noleta sa podignutim rukama.
              Ispod fotografije Janko je napisao - "Koliko bi Rafa dao dolara za ovo?"

Iako je sve bilo u duhovitom tonu, brojnim fanovima se to nije dopalo, pa su zatrpali Jankov profil negativnim komentarima.
              Ni on im nije ostao duzan porucivsi im da ko nije shvatio salu ne mora vise da cita sta on napise...

Comment

• Last day on the sun...
                sigpic

Comment

• TipsarevicJanko Janko Tipsarevic
                  This was my club for over 10 years(thats right,swimming pool).Can't remember when I felt so sad...

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by draza View Post
                    Koliko bi Nadal platio za ovo...

Novak Djokovic na prvom mestu ATP liste izaziva mnogo paznje,pogotovo medju najblizima koji su najponosniji na njega.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1595[/ATTACH]

Tako je Janko Tipsarevic iz sale postavio sliku na Twitter-u na kojoj drzi uperen pistolj na Noleta sa podignutim rukama.
                    Ispod fotografije Janko je napisao - "Koliko bi Rafa dao dolara za ovo?"

Iako je sve bilo u duhovitom tonu, brojnim fanovima se to nije dopalo, pa su zatrpali Jankov profil negativnim komentarima.
                    Ni on im nije ostao duzan porucivsi im da ko nije shvatio salu ne mora vise da cita sta on napise...
                    haha komentar na sliku mu je extra...stvarno su moroni ti koji su negativon komentarisali...

Comment

• 60 seconds with Janko Tipsarevic

Any nicknames?
                      Tipsi and Janki because of my first and last name.
                      If you weren’t a tennis player, what would you be?
                      DJ.
                      Which website do you check the most?
                      Serbian news.
                      What do you regard as your biggest achievement in tennis?
                      Probably, winning the Davis Cup.
                      If a movie was made about your life, which actor would you want to play you?
                      Al Pacino or Benicio del Toro.
                      What do you do when you’re not playing tennis?
                      Music, books, some video games…
                      Where is your favourite holiday destination?
                      Dubai.
                      What is the best Davis Cup atmosphere you’ve played in?
                      The final at the end of last year in Belgrade.
                      Who is the most famous person in your phone book?
                      Novak.
                      If you were singing karaoke, what song would you pick?
                      “Ain’t no sunshine.”
                      Do you have any pre-match rituals?
                      I like to be alone 10 minutes before I go on court. That’s it.
                      What was the last music you downloaded on iTunes?
                      Yesterday, it wasn’t from ITunes. It was a live mix by Swedish House Mafia in LA.
                      If you could pick three people from history to have dinner with, who would they be?
                      Friedrich Nietzsche, Fyodor Dostoyevsky and Al Pacino.
                      What has been your best Davis Cup moment?
                      Overall, it’s when we won it even though I didn’t win my singles match that time. But I was probably more proud of myself when we won against Czech Republic because I got the two singles points for my country.
                      And your worst Davis Cup moment?
                      Six or seven years ago when I lost the decisive match against Luxembourg in a World Group playoff.
                      Tell us something about Janko Tipsarevic we don’t know…
                      Even though I look shy, I generally am not. I know it sounds funny and maybe rude, but I like to make fun of other people and I like when other people make fun of me. But all in good spirits.
                      Izvor

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nisam znala gde sve ovo da stavim, pa sam na kraju odlucila da je ovo najbolje mesto
                        izgleda da im je bas veselo tamo:

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand
                        My partner let me down man....saying that though but I ACED Gonzalez....yes you read that right, I ACED a top 10 calibre player! POW!!!
                        rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand
                        Just played tennis with James Blake, @tipsarevicjanko fernando gonzalez + viktor troicki + vidic! me + Blake got beat by Vidic + Gonzalez!!
                        He is not allowing one ball to pass him...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da nije teniser, Janko bi bio
                          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Jankela, marvelous! Aj vise da prebrodi tog Verdasca! Do finala, nema sta!

Comment

• Janko sazvao Rakija Parti

Resio da iskvari Novaka... Kad vidi Nole koliko je zivot van terena lep i kad ga Janko uzme pod svoje nece vise biti goatizma

Comment

• Svaka cast Janku na njegovom najboljem rezultatu na Grand Slam turnirima. Cetvrtfinale, lepo je leglo!

U sredu, trebalo bi protiv Noleta i verovatno ce tu biti kraj. Steta, sticem utisak da je mogao i dalje, samo da je bio u cetvrtini nekog drugog iz Top 4, no to je zreb...

Comment

Working...
                                X