No announcement yet.

Free agency, draft, preseason...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss izgleda potpisao za Ninerse, godinu dana.
    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Jeste, sad sam to dosao da napisem.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Gledacemo legendu u NFL-u bar jos godinu dana.

btw,sta je sa oni RB-om Oregona,jel se uopste prijavio na draft? Ne vidim ga ni na jednom mock draftu.

Comment

• Ucestvuje, bice draftovan u drugoj ili trecoj rundi. Suvise je mali za NFL, mada se meni jako, jako svidja.

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post
            Ucestvuje, bice draftovan u drugoj ili trecoj rundi. Suvise je mali za NFL, mada se meni jako, jako svidja.
            Mozda je novi Sproles u pitanju

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
              Mozda je novi Sproles u pitanju
              Zapravo dosta paralela povlace sa njim. LMJ je imao nenormalnu statistiku, on je medju najproduktivnijim trkacima svih vremena u NCAA. Ali NFL, that`s another beast.

Comment

• Marques Colston agrees to a five-year deal with New Orleans, keeping the wide receiver off the free-agent market.
                Ja bas mislio da ce on da ide negde. Ostaje tandem Brees-Colston znaci

Comment

• Jos malo i FA pijaca ce biti zvanicno otvorena

Comment

• Bears acquired WR Brandon Marshall from the Dolphins in exchange for two third-round draft picks.
                    Rookie Bears GM Phil Emery's first major move on the job was a doozy. The third-round picks will be in 2012 and 2013. The Dolphins are left with Brian Hartline, Davone Bess, and Clyde Gates as their top three wide receivers, and are hardly assured so much as a defensive or offensive starter via either of the picks. The Bears have a true No. 1 receiver for the first time since the 1960s, give or take a Willie Gault, or a Marcus Robinson. We like the fit for Marshall from a fantasy perspective. Jay Cutler showed no fear in targeting him relentlessly with the Broncos. Whether Marshall keeps his head on straight enough to make the trade worthwhile remains to be seen.

Comment

• I tako, Peyton sada sigurno nece u Miami. Izgleda da im je vlasnik bas skrenuo.

Comment

• I ja mislim,mada gledam na NFL Network neki misle da je ovo bas da bi doveli Peyton-a zbog SC,nemam pojma.....

Comment

• Pa onda se otarasis nekog iz odbrane/specijalnog tima/RB,a ne glavne mete za QBa, majku mu, toliko i ja znam.
                          Last edited by Nebojsa; 13-03-12, 20:26.

Comment

• Svasta ljudi pricaju,ali ovo je dobro za Bears-e Cutler i Marshall se znaju iz Denvera konacno i oni da nabave nekog dobrog WR.

Comment

• Izgleda da ce Mario Williams u Billse...i to zbog para Postace najplaceniji igrac odbrane u ligi.

Garcon ce u Redskinse, V-Jax u Tampu, Lofton izgleda takodje u Tampu, Morgan takodje u Redskinse, Carr bi mogao u Cowboyse, Royal bi takodje mogao u Skinse, Nick bi mogao u Tampu.

Izgleda da su se Skinsi i Tampa odlucili na veliki trosak. RGIII ce imati 3 solidna hvataca + Santana Moss i ako ostane Cooley. Lepo

Comment

• Eto te kao onaj sa ESPN Schefter,znas sve sto se tice NFL i FA

Nego gde ce Peyton to jos niko ne zna....

Comment

Working...
                                X