X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 ne iznudjene greske da li moze bolje od ovoga

Comment

• I da ponovim ovde...

1,673 sek potrebno Novaku da vrati servis protivnika (ono kada je prvi put vratio Šardiju u petu)

"Haas is playing maybe his best tennis ever. I don't see a clear favourite. Hopefully we'll put up entertaining match."
      I samo da ovaj osmeh nikada ne skida....

Last edited by miloolja; 29-06-13, 20:10.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Frenomenalna predstava Novaka veceras

Prikazao je maestralnu partiju i sedmi put u isto toliko meceva dobio Francuza.Ja nisam gledao neki njegov mec skoro bez greske. Igra koliko mu je potrebno i s lakocom zavrsava meceve, to je pravi Novak i tempirace on formu za finale protiv Endija.

Idemo Novace do titule ponovo, pokazi im svima ko je najbolji teniser sveta.

Ledeni, 3 greske

Comment

• bez euforije molim!!
          idemo korak po korak.. dolaze sve teži protivnici protiv kojih će biti teže realizovati sve zamišljeno..

au jbt, kako je čovek igrao..
          poezija čista..
          Originally posted by gokara
          Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

• Seva uzivao u Novakovim majstorijama

Comment

• Sheva je uzivao dok njegovim klincima je bilo dosadno

Comment

• Klincima tesko drzati paznju .

A sad o Novaku . FANTASTICAN je bio... Sve je funkcionisalo kako treba i ovakva igra mu je potrebna za Tomija... Samo napred Nole ... Korak po korak. Idemooooo!
                sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Objasnio je danas Nole ;)
                  Crno-Beli!

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Bicu sad antiklimatican, ali obicno posle brutalne dominacije sledi osrednja partija... Ne u facu, samo molim vas, gadjate gde god drugde hocete, nabavio sam neke stitnike...

Ozbiljno, mislim da nece biti tako brutalan protiv Haasa, nisam gledao mec, ali citam hvalospeve gde god zavirim... Svejedno, iovako mislim da bi mu dobro doslo da se namuci, posto protiv Berdycha, Tomica, DelPa ili Ferrera toga nece biti...

Comment

• http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013...don?CMP=twt_gu

THE GUARDIAN

Novak Djokovic serves notice with ruthless demolition of Jérémy Chardy

• Novak Djokovic books last 16 match with Tommy Haas
                        • World No1 Djokovic reaches top form at Wimbledon

Jérémy Chardy must have nightmares about Novak Djokovic. This was the seventh occasion the pair have met yet the Frenchman has yet to win a single set against the Serb. Djokovic was relentless and his crushing 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 victory was one of the most comprehensive at Wimbledon in recent years. After only 86 minutes Chardy, the world No25, was left despondent and well beaten.

Djokovic dropped only one point on his serve in the first set and another in the second, six in total. At times he was knocking Chardy's 130mph bullets back as if they were tame lobs and made three unforced errors throughout the match.

"I don't think when you're at the court you feel sorry about your opponent," Djokovic said. "You want to win the match regardless of the scoreboard. Of course, he didn't feel like he could do much on the court. That's too bad."

The Serb is in formidable form going into the second week and will play the veteran Tommy Haas in the last 16. If Haas watches the highlights of this match, he may consider not turning up at all. The win means Djokovic has now secured 50 tour victories on grass during his career, joining an elite group of players headed by Roger Federer, and he has yet to drop a set at these championships.

It did not take long for him to get into his stride and Chardy's only focus was trying to keep the score respectable. The first break came in the eighth game and there was a sense of inevitability when it arrived.

Chardy, who did little wrong throughout the match, was twice flummoxed at the net by precise backhand passes on the run that had the crowd gasping in admiration. Those spectators tried to encourage Chardy yet their efforts were in vain. Djokovic breezed through his remaining service games in the first set before breaking early in the second and never looked back.

"It was a fantastic match, I felt great from the start till the end," he said. "I had that super focus and tried to be out there every point and not allow him to come back to the match or to have any chance.

"I saw the stats that I won 100% of first serves and I served over 80% of [first] serves in the whole match. That was incredible for me. I enjoyed every moment of it, especially at the end."

After going two breaks up at 4-1 in the second set thanks to a commanding backhand down the line, Djokovic held his nerve and then broke Chardy in the opening game of the third.

It was not only Chardy's serve that was broken, however, his mind was also crumbling. It was almost possible to feel sorry for the 26-year-old, yet given that Djokovic is now on a 23-match winning streak against French opponents, Chardy at least has plenty of company back home.

The tone of the match was epitomised in the penultimate game when an incorrect call was given against a Djokovic backhand, which clearly hit the base line. The crowd cheered in support of the underdog and although the Serb's body language suggested he was considering a challenge, the partisan atmosphere convinced him not to bother.

When Chardy was bouncing the ball in the same game it hit his shoe and rolled tamely away, the Frenchman bowing his head and seemingly wishing the court would swallow him up whole.

While Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal's exits have cleared the path for Andy Murray to a first Wimbledon title, Djokovic, the 2011 champion who was watched on court by his friend Andriy Shevchenko, is looking stronger than ever and is unperturbed that the home crowd may turn on him next week.

"I cannot predict that," he shrugged. "Of course, I always want to have the crowd on my side. It's not always possible but I'll do everything I can."
                        sigpic

Comment

• Nažalost nisam gledala meč, ali po komentarima i statistici rekla bi da je bio i više nego odličan, tempirao je formu, druga nedelja turnira je tu, biće sve teže i teže, i sada dolazi ono pravo, još je malo ostalo do kraja, nadam se da će ova dobra igra da se nastavi i dalje. Idemoooo
                          * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                          * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                          NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Zaboravih da me pecaroš zadužio.

Još 4.jpg

Comment

• Ne baksuzirajte vas dvojica, kad god odbrojavamo ostane nam two or one laps to go..
                              Originally posted by gokara
                              Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

Working...
                              X