No announcement yet.

Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ne verujem bas da su svako vece sa drugom, ali isto tako nema sanse ni da su verni
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Ne verujem bas da su svako vece sa drugom, ali isto tako nema sanse ni da su verni
      realno, svi varaju osim Mirke
      in another life
      I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• I posle Jelena ispadne losa jer ni ona nije vijerna. A ona je mnogo vise vijerna od Novaka vjerovatno. Kao da do Novaka nisu stigle price, kao da on ne zna. Sto bi zmurio da je vijeran?
        Ne samo oni, Paul isto, svanulo mu je od kad je sa Rogerom. Vajda i Miljan kazu haos prave isto. Andyev tim je sve veci i veci, i svi imaju koristi od toga.
        sigpic

Comment

• Ne znam za te gradske price, ali ona je meni preslatka, bas izgleda kao neko pozitivno i divno stvorenje, skroz simpa.
          Ali mi njih dvoje na nekim slikama izgledaju kao ljepotica i zvijer.

Comment

• Originally posted by majabl View Post
            Ne znam za te gradske price, ali ona je meni preslatka, bas izgleda kao neko pozitivno i divno stvorenje, skroz simpa.
            Te su najgore. Iz licnog iskustva.
            Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Jel ima još neko da da svoje lično viđenje ili neka iskustva o ženama ili neko možda zna nekog, a ovaj opet ima informacije iz prve ruke?
              Ne ozbiljno, ispišite sve što imate, ali ako možete na nekom drugom mestu.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/...6WdwSt8http://
                Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                    Ni tu moze da postoji ljubav, ali nema sanse da je Federer samo sa Mirkom, Novak samo sa Jelenom, Andy samo sa Kim itd...vjerovatno svaku drugu noc imaju drugu...
                    U tom svijetu vjerujem da su svi (ili velika vecina) kao Tigar. Samo ne prave sou od toga i ne izvinjavaju se javno.
                    Glup komentar i svakako nedolican. To je mozda ona fora ma nema sanse da su verni zasto bi bili kada su toliko popularni pa mogu da imaju koju god pozele. Mani me takvih prica. Sumnjam da je Federer ikada prevario svoju zenu ... Za njega mogu i da garantujem. Rizikujem da ispadnem glup sa ovim postom ali bas me briga. Gade mi se ovakvi komentari. Pogotovo na temi koja treba da budem fan tema Novaka Djokovica.
                    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Ne misljah te sto uvrijedit', ako jesam oprosti. Ako je nedolicno izbrisace administrator. Oh wait.
                      sigpic

Comment

• ahahha sad smo im usli i u krevet

ali ajde da dodam...ljudi varaju na sve strane, a to sto je neko javna licnost ne umanjuje mogucnost za takvim Naprotiv, njih salecu jos vise
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ajde sta vam je , pa de Novak da vara Jelenu
                          dobar je on decko , a sto kaze @Heartbreak zavirili smo im i u krevete,

Comment

• Da li Agasi stavlja tacku na diskusiju o `zlatnom dobu tenisa`?

How would Andre Agassi beat Novak Djokovic? "Let's see," he ponders. "…I would have probably gotten in a fight with him in the locker room before the match. I might have had a chance there."

As for tennis, the former world No1 is as taken aback as anyone by the rising standard at the top of the men's game.

"It's been amazing watching the standard continually get better. You wonder how it's possible to continue at that sort of rate. What [Roger] Federer did when he came and when I said goodbye, a lot had to do with what I knew was untouchable.

"It's just a different standard of tennis. It's different rules of engagement when guys can do what these guys can do. I don't recognise it from a standpoint of strategy, because I counted on getting somebody behind in a point and then slowly smothering them. But nobody's behind in a point. You never know when they're behind in a point. That would have eliminated any ability I had to move forward in the court.

"I would have had to be a different player, would've had to have a different body. It means the game has gotten a lot better. Fed raised it; [Rafael] Nadal matched and raised it; [Novak] Djokovic, for that intense little period of time, even raised it. It seemed like last year settled down a bit, and now all of a sudden [Andy] Murray is in the equation.

"When I see those top three guys, I see what history will say is the golden age of tennis. You're talking about arguably the three best guys. Djokovic will still need some distance to cover, but best of all time, if you're having that discussion in the same generation, it's remarkable."
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ovde se prave opste orgulje...

Comment

• I na kraju najveci strucnjak da izrazi svoje misljenje...Draza picks Djokovic because is untouchable.
                                Last edited by draza; 26-01-13, 09:48.

Comment

Working...
                                X