Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Larisa View Post
    Pih, da nam je Tute, on bi to srocio za cas posla onako fino, slatko, socno bi mu hebokeuu
    Ju, sto mi je krivo, da crknem
    Satira je cudna rabota, nekome osmeh izvuce, drugom nespokoj donese.
    sigpic

Comment

• Pa nespokoj je sastavni deo zivota, ali osmeh na licu nazalost nije.
      "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Prince William to present humanitarian award to Novak Djokovic

The Duke of Cambridge will present an award to tennis ace Novak Djokovic at a charity gala tonight.
        The gong is in recognition of the world number one's humanitarian foundation, which helps children living in disadvantaged communities to engage in creative play activities.

The Duchess of Cambridge had been due to accompany Prince William at the event but is no longer expected to attend.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• ★ Nole and Jelena arrived at the Winter Whites Gala at Royal Albert Hall.

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Last edited by miloolja; 09-12-12, 00:24.
              sigpic

Comment

• Last edited by miloolja; 09-12-12, 00:54.
                sigpic

Comment

• Prava cugerska slika gore

preludi su mi

Comment

• Borg ne zna ni dje je, trecu bocu viskija je naceo prije slikanja
                    sigpic

Comment

• svi su oni amateri za Vilandera
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Bas su premocni

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            Prince William to present humanitarian award to Novak Djokovic

The Duke of Cambridge will present an award to tennis ace Novak Djokovic at a charity gala tonight.
                            The gong is in recognition of the world number one's humanitarian foundation, which helps children living in disadvantaged communities to engage in creative play activities.

The Duchess of Cambridge had been due to accompany Prince William at the event but is no longer expected to attend.
                            Moze djelovati sitnicavo ali ne mogu da se uzdrzim da ne pitam sto Srdja Popovic misli o ovome.

Comment

• Nole
                              Toliko sam srećan sto sam sinoć prisustvovao Winter Whites Gala događaju u Londonu. Sve je bilo sjajno organizovano i uživao sam gledajući velike teniske legende na terenu. A ni ja nisam mogao da se suzdržim da ne udarim par loptica Veoma sam zahvalan na priznanju koje mi je uručio Princ Vilijam, Vojvoda od Kembridža. Čast je i velika odgovornost primiti tako značajno priznanje i verujem da ćemo kroz aktivnosti Novak Đoković fondacije u budućnosti moći da doprinesemo boljem životu još većeg broja mališana u mojoj Srbiji, kao i mališana širom sveta! Upravo krećem na Ostrvo Neker na još jedan humanitarni događaj. Želim vam svima divan dan!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NI View Post
                                Moze djelovati sitnicavo ali ne mogu da se uzdrzim da ne pitam sto Srdja Popovic misli o ovome.
                                Kaze Srdja da nije iznenadjenjen da pohvala dolazi od familije gde se mladi narastaji uce prisnom odnosu prema kukastom krstu.

Comment

Working...
                                X