Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Cao svima! Evo me opet na terenima, pripremam se za Olimpijadu. Pomislio sam da bi bila dobra ideja da udarim koju lopticu sa Mariom - i verujte mi, posteno me je namucila
      Last edited by miloolja; 21-07-12, 16:55.
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Olja, jel ti to pokusavas da prikazes slike sa sajta na kom imas placeni nalog?

Comment

• Šta god da pričaš, pojma nemam o čemu ti to...
            Desetodnevni izostanak mora da se nadoknadi u vidu angažovanog društveno-korisnog postavljanja raznih fotki i vesti...

Novak and I are back on the set of another HEAD Tennis commercial. And all I can say is that this one is sweet revenge.
            sigpic

Comment

• Ne vidim sliku, kao i jos nebrojano njih ranije, pa sam uzeo da te citiram, da vidim koji je url te slike... Ne dozvoljava mi da mu pristupim, a ako izbrisem deo koji potvrdjuje sifru, onda mi kaze da mi treba sifra za gledanje te slike...

Aj sibni link na kom si nasla tu sliku, sad me bas zanima o cemu se radi.

Comment

• Koju sliku ne vidiš?
                sigpic

Comment

• http://www.sportklub.info/forum/thre...l=1#post821487

Ovaj tvoj post mi je prazan.

Comment

• Nisi jedini, ni ja ne vidim i isto sam dobila poruku Access denied
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      Nisi jedini, ni ja ne vidim i isto sam dobila poruku Access denied
                      Cccc, Olja, Olja, po kojim se ti to coskovima interneta smucas?

Comment

• A sada? http://twitpic.com/aa4f5f
                        sigpic

Comment

• Tramvajce...

Moguce da su prebacili sliku na neki drugi twittov server... URL je sad drugaciji.

EDIT: Ne, tramvajce se ne vidi ovde... Probati nize (ili vise ako volite forum naopacke).
                          Last edited by Vanja #66; 21-07-12, 21:18.

Comment

• Sad vidim, samo zasto Nolé?

plus, Nole je na latinici, a najcuveniji na cirilici, trebali su ipak na sve da obrate paznju
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Amerikanci... To pokriva svaki odgvor na svako pitanje koje postavis jer su uradili nesto glupo...

Comment

Working...
                              X