Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaže Fed...

Asked about suggestions that he could regain the world number spot this year, Federer added: "It's not right now a goal for me in the short-term, because I can't be world number one because Novak has played amazing these last 12 months.
    "Just because I have been on a great run doesn't mean he hasn't. And he might go and do another run or Rafa might go on his clay-court run again, and then all things become very difficult as well for me to get to world number one."
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/17424241
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ovime je sve Djokovic objasnio

"It's frustrating when somebody serves over 70% of their first serves in with that angle and with that speed and accuracy," Djokovic said.
      sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Originally posted by Condition23 View Post
        Ovime je sve Djokovic objasnio

"It's frustrating when somebody serves over 70% of their first serves in with that angle and with that speed and accuracy," Djokovic said.

Бој не бије свијетло оружје, већ бој бије куpблa oд ФAП -a.

cтape cpпcкe народнe мудрости шалe поcкoчице и доcкoчице итaкoтo
        y нoвoм cпopcкoм pyxy бeceду зaвac
        вaш oмиљeти cпopcки peмпopтep
        aи зa жeнe иcтo
        тутa бугapин

Comment

• Novak Djokovic ‏
          Congrats to @JohnIsner for breaking in top10 and having a great week!Congrats to Roger Federer for winning another big title in IW
          Tako to rade pravi šampioni.
          Skoro je Raonić pričao kako se oduševio kada mu je Nole čestitao na osvojenom turniru u San Hozeu iz serije 250, a on je tada osvojio AO.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• znaci ako je tako osvaja MIAMI

Comment

• Potome se poznaju pravi sampioni , kada cestitaju jedan drugome na uspesima , ane kad neko osvoji jedan gren slem i onda misli da je sampion

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Janko kolumnista portala The Tennis Space. Ceo tekst na Jankovoj strani (ako vam dam ovde link, kako ćete "obići" Janka )

A zašto Novaka zove "Predsedniče"...

A few months ago, I tweeted: “I keep telling you, Novak. One more big win and we will join the EU.” Well, I make fun of Novak sometimes, I call him the President. Because, honestly, what this guy is doing internationally for Serbia – apart from our current president who is doing a good job and wanting Serbia to get to the EU – Novak is one of our main weapons to help improve the perspective that people have of the country worldwide. So in a way I was joking, but in a way I was not. The thing is, the way things are going in the Eurozone currently, you would say that joining the EU would not be a good idea, but in my opinion this is the only future for Serbia.
                  Last edited by miloolja; 20-03-12, 13:54.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ђе се год састану људи, оцјењују друге, а себе не.

cтape cpпcкe народнe мудрости шалe поcкoчице и доcкoчице итaкoтo
                    y нoвoм cпopcкoм pyxy бeceду зaвac
                    вaш oмиљeти cпopcки peмпopтep
                    aи зa жeнe иcтo
                    тутa бугapин

Comment

• Danas mi je dan lutanja po netu i dosađivanja vama
                      A evo šta kaže Nole...

U nedelju, 25. Marta na CBS kanalu ce se premijerno prikazati kratak dokumentarac o mom zivotu u emisiji "60 minutes". Ako imate priliku da pogledate, videcete mnoge interesantne price o mom pocetku u 13h po GMT+1 vremenu.
                      sigpic

Comment

• No reason, just fun...

Comment

• sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• više od 24h nisam ovde postovala

sigpic

Comment

• Steve Tignor i njegove analize za Miami...http://blogs.tennis.com/thewrap/2012/03/key-moment.html

Djokovic didn’t play a bad tournament, or even a bad semifinal, in Indian Wells. He just succumbed, finally, to the odds by coming out on the wrong end of a close match. We hadn’t seen that happen to him much over the last year. Now we’ll find out what his reaction to that inevitability is.
                              Sta ces,losa sreca u IW...bice to na nivou u Majamiju.

Comment

• Originally posted by draza View Post
                                Steve Tignor i njegove analize za Miami...http://blogs.tennis.com/thewrap/2012/03/key-moment.html
                                Sta ces,losa sreca u IW...bice to na nivou u Majamiju.
                                Lepo kaze covek, ne mozes pobediti tipa koji odservira mec i pogodi liniju bar 40 puta u toku meca... U stvari mozes, ako odigras isto tako, samo sa boljim riternom od njegovog. Nole je u toku meca i podigao nivo igre na potrebni, u drugom setu, ali ni u trecem nema sta da mu se zameri, odigrao je kako treba takticki, Big John je jednostavno imao dan... Stojim iza toga da bi sa igrom iz polufinala pobedio Feda u finalu, verovatno u 3 seta, ali bi ga pobedio...

Comment

Working...
                                X