No announcement yet.

Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da, da sasvim ocekivano i vec pretpostavljeno da je na kzs na RG bio nosen verovatno samo previse negativnim emocijama

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Neka igra i treba da igra...
      sigpic

Comment

• Ako se opredijeli za igra Uimbldon, onda je ispravna odluka da igra i Queens. Taj pripremni turnir mu je neophodan.

Comment

• Ovima iz Kvinsa bas staloo... pored one prethodne zvanicne objave...tvit za tvitom stize...

Comment

• Uh kad se setim onog meca sa Nadalom... Mislim da je taj poraz imao uticaj na ono sto se posle desilo na Vimbldonu i rano ispadanje skoro bez ispaljenog metka protiv Safina. Kakva je sitaucija sa nosiocima, hoce li upasti medju 8?
            Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam - Stands alone
            Holding all 4 Majors titles on 3 different surfaces at once - Stands alone
            30 consecutive match wins - Stands alone
            3+ consecutive finals in all 4 Majors - Stands alone
            Australian Open 3 consecutive titles - Stands alone

Comment

• Juče i danas sam čeprkala po Vimbldonskom računanju i trenutno je 14-ti http://www.openerarankings.com/Home?Race=3

Čekaj, otkud ti ta nada da će da upadne u osam?
              Nema neke rezultate na travi poslednje 2 godine.

Kada stanete kursorom na one tri bitne kolone kod igrača, koje poene nose...sve piše.
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Tri odustajanja bi bila potrebna da bi bio medju 8 nosilaca na Queensu. Wimbledon u domenu teorije

Deluje da se opredelio da igra W. NI ?
                Last edited by Maxx-a; 11-06-18, 20:36.
                Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ako je trenutno 14., kako sa 3 odustajanja moze da bude 8.?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Dopunila sam se , misleci da je pitao za Queens
                    Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Psiale smo post u isto vreme

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ok, Milutinov Tata obicno vrlo jasno pise pa sam ja bila zbunjena
                        Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Mislio sam na Kvins, kao sto napisa Maxx-a, kakav crni Vimbldon, cudi me i da je medju 16. tamo.

Comment

• Olja je unela zabunu, ona je ubacila Wimbledon u pricu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• izgleda da smo svi zbunjeni, kao Novak na SL
                              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Olja razmislja dugorocno

Comment

Working...
                                X