Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali ja nigde nisam videla tu vest, najavu saopstenja
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Takve vesti ne dolaze do rodzerovaca... selektivno samo, sto vi sve morate da znate -.-

tt
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
        Takve vesti ne dolaze do rodzerovaca... selektivno samo, sto vi sve morate da znate -.-

tt

Comment

• Originally posted by Seoski Terminator View Post
          S obzirom da vas drzi vise u mraku, dobro je da izdaje saopstenje, a ono sto je pitanje, koliko ce reci u tom saopstenju. Al ovo mu dodje pozitivno za vas. Pogotovo sto imate milion i 1 pitanje.
          "Pozitivno za vas"! Odakle si ti? Iz Bazela?

Послато са SM-T210 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruzni Prljavi Zli View Post
            "Pozitivno za vas"! Odakle si ti? Iz Bazela?

Zivim u Bazelu, da.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seoski Terminator View Post
              Zivim u Bazelu, da.
              Onda opravdano. Mislio sam da si odavde pa da ovako pišeš.

Comment

• Prirodno je da Novak ima nesto za reci. Ali kad se saopstenje ovako teatralno objavi, onda me hvata strah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljubitelj tenisa View Post
                  Je l' treba da se brinemo?
                  Zaista ništa ne znam šta će reći... Meni je ta vest rečena od strane jednog dobro obaveštenog novinara(samo je čuo da će biti kzš).. Mada koliko je sve tajnovito sve je moguće..

Comment

• Pa naravno to sve dize na uzbunu, mada tu najavu za sutra nigde nisam uspela da pronadjem..pa ako bi pnachev bio drag da nam razjasni odakle mu ta info...Uf Novace!

tt
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• meni nesto ne lici da se sprema za tu objavu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Aa u medjuvremenu se oglasio panchev.

Ooo insajderi moji, koliko mi samo zivot skracujete...-.-
                        sigpic

Comment

• A on se sprema za izjavu sve u šesnaes

(hebo lud zbunjenog)

Ajte u peršun!
                          "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• Prijavio dubl za MC sa Krajinovicem. Jedino sam to nasao.

Sent from my SM-J510F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pa jel to od danas?
                              Aman misli li da uhvati reket u ruke recimo..ili bajs...ili onaj lastis bar -.- dokle vise odmora i banjanja "u tajnosti" po egzotama

tt
                              sigpic

Comment

• Sav se iscimao, jadan, ne bi li nam ponudio kakvo takvo objašnjenje
                                Svašta...
                                "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

Working...
                                X