Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
    Becker mu je donio Wimbledone, Agassi će valjda koji USO.
    Ja bih ipak poceo od FO-a. Ovogodisnjeg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
      Evo ja ću na " dođeš mi " .

Znači ideja je vraćanje Novaka na 2011. ? Bar kada je ritern u pitanju.
      Još samo BH paralela da se dotera i biće to k'o lutka
      Visprena Maro ideja razmena zasluga. Dobro si se dosetila.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Panchev9 View Post
        Vidim došlo lepše vreme ovde..
        Dao nam Novak neko zrno nade, nadamo se da nije lažno

Comment

• Ma bre jos dva, tri slema I zdravo dovidjenja. Moze jedan USO I jedan AO I da zavrsavamo polako.
          There's something wrong with me chemically
          Something wrong with me inherently
          The wrong mix in the wrong genes
          I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
          It was the wrong plan
          In the wrong hands
          With the wrong theory for the wrong man
          The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
          The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Kompletiraće on ponovo poker GS kečeva u godini, videćete...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sad kad Novak osvoji RG, W i USO..

Šta znači reputacija? Svidi mi se komentar pa pritisnem?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panchev9 View Post

Šta znači reputacija? Svidi mi se komentar pa pritisnem?
                Tako nešto

Comment

• Tri dana saradnje sa Agasijem i vec se vide promene kod Novaka.Pred servis ne uzima peskir, da bi duze tapkao loptu.

Comment

• Plakaćete vi svi i to isključivo te krokodilske suze, opet, polako samo

Tennis news conferences are no stranger to the occasional perplexing question, and Novak Djokovic had the pleasure of fielding a particularly fine example at Roland Garros on Wednesday.Having already responded to one enquiry about his new deal with Lacoste, the Serbian - who beat Joao Sousa 6-1 6-4 6-3 in round two - was asked whether he would adopt any crocodile-like instincts to match the new logo on his shirt.

"Are you going to cry after you kill your victims like a crocodile, or are you going to cry only when you lose like in Rio?" came the question from one reporter, referencing Djokovic's emotions after losing to Juan Martin del Potro in the first round of the 2016 Olympic Games.

Despite initial trepidation, Djokovic took the unusual question in his stride."I don't know how to take this last comment," he said. "But I am proud to be with Lacoste, because it represents a legacy and tradition of [seven-time grand slam winner] Rene Lacoste - more than a tennis player, someone who was an inventor, revolutionary, athlete, someone who cared about people, and how his tennis and his status in the world of sports influences and changes people's lives.

"Crying or not crying, I don't think that crying is exposing your vulnerability in a bad way. I think it exposes your vulnerability in a good way."We all have emotions. Crying in Rio was definitely one of the toughest moments I had in my career, knowing that I won't have a chance to fight for a medal that I really wanted so much."So of course having your flag of your country on your chest represents a big honour that can't really be described."That's something that has provoked a lot of emotions inside of me, and being part of an Olympic Games is always extra special."That's all I can say about crying... I will not comment on an alligator's slaughtering of his victims or something like that. I just hit a tennis ball!"
                    Last edited by miloolja; 01-06-17, 12:29.
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                      Plakaćete vi svi i to isključivo te krokodilske suze, opet, polako samo
                      Kanda su juče ludaru ostavili otključanu...
                      Pazi ti kakvo je čovek bolesno pitanje postavio
                      Are you going to cry after you kill your victims like a crocodile...
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Maki kazu teroija zavere, preko 70% "teorija zavere" je ustvari istina.

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока
                        Last edited by cacanin; 01-06-17, 20:53.

Comment

• Na ovoj slici kao da Novak govori Bekeru:

''Pozuri sad ce Pepe da naidje u prodavnici je kupuje grasak''

Comment

• Vreme je da se igra podize, Svarcman je u dobroj formi i pravi ispit. Ocekujem agresivnog Novaka i napade iz riterna, mora da kontrolise razmene i stalno pritiska Argentinca.
                            Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam - Stands alone
                            Holding all 4 Majors titles on 3 different surfaces at once - Stands alone
                            30 consecutive match wins - Stands alone
                            3+ consecutive finals in all 4 Majors - Stands alone
                            Australian Open 3 consecutive titles - Stands alone

Comment

• Ajmo Nole! Druga nedelja je odmah tu iza ugla ...

Comment

• Nesto sam ubijedjen da Agasi nece napustiti Novaka u sred turnira. Mislim cak da je to namjerno plasirano tako da potencijalni (polu)finalisti racunaju na to da Nole bude "sam" protiv njih.. kad ono Andrej u boxu kad najvise treba

Comment

Working...
                                X