No announcement yet.

Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by proudNolee; 12-05-14, 08:51.
    * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
    * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
    NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Originally posted by cssr View Post
      ako postoji turnir iz masters serije koji je za izbjegavanje onda je to ovaj madrid. iz vise razloga.... tako da mi uopste nije krivo sto ih je eskivirao nevezano za povredu, naprotiv.
      ne znam za vas ali ja sa nikad vecim optimizmom iscekujem ono glavno sto predstoji na sljaci
      Da je Madrid propustio pod drugim okolnostima( bez povrede) u potpunosti bih se složila sa @cssr (neigranje u Madridu priželjkivala i pre MC), imao bi vremena da se i odmori i pripremi psiho-fizički za ultimativni izazov na pariskoj crvenoj zemlji,ovako zabrinutost je značajno smanjila optimizam i očekivanja od ovosezonske sljake, gde mi se ne malo pre MC činilo da se stvari odvijaju baš po planu, nakon razočaravajućeg starta sezone, ne samo po rezultatima -prvenstveno po igri i formi.Tražio je igru u IW, došao do željene u M ,odigrao fantastičan meč u finalu, prikazao po mom mišljenu svoju najbolju partiju jos od AO 2012 i činilo se da može samo nastaviti u istom ritmu uz minimalno prilagodjavanje drugačijoj podlozi.Već u prvom meču u MC videlo se da nešto ne štima,uprkos dominantnim rezultatima u prva dva kola učinilo mi se da to nije njegov uobičajeni tenis iako je izgledao moćno.Za SF šta već reći sem da smatram detinjarijom što je uopšte izašao na terern sa onakvom rukom, kad mu je važno šta će "svet" reći , jer šteta je po tom pitanju davno učinjena, malo šta se u tom delu može popraviti sada.
      Tako da do prvih mečeva u Rimu /dok se ne vidi kako je ta ruka zalečena ostaje zabrinurost. Optimizam će lako doći ako se uverim da može igrati bez straha od obnavljanja povrede, šljaka i način igre na njoj je kao što znamo zahteva dodatno opterećenje ne samo zbog pojačane količine spina u udarcima, već i zbog celog načina konstruisanja poena, ostajanja u njima bez dileme da li će sledeći udarac izazvati bol, pogoršanje, važan je i ostatak sezone , ne samo Rg.
      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Last edited by proudNolee; 12-05-14, 11:52.

Comment

• Današnja konferencija

Novak Djokovic will make his return form a wrist injury in the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
            We caught up with the world No.2 to see how he was recovering ad he gets back to action at Foro Italico.

Are you confident you are 100% fit?
            Djokovic: It was a big decision not to go to Madrid but I accept the amount of the risk that I would take if I had decided to go to Madrid compromising the week in Madrid, the next one in Rome and of course Roland Garros and Wimbledon if the injure had come back. The second time they come back, they become chronicle, and the wrist is a kind of injure that a tennis player doesn’t want to have. Del Potro, Davydenko are example of this: they need surgery, and to be off to the tour for 9 months or something. The medical team has advised me that it’s not the best option, and sometimes you have to listen to what they say.

You said that few days before Madrid you start to have no problem. So it’s ten days today that you don’t have anything wrong, is that correct?
            Djokovic: Exactly. I had practising, and monitoring with my expert team: doctors, physio, I’ve been trying to have as many opinion as I can. Of course following the process of practice and gradually increase the intensity as I was coming closer to Rome. Now I know that I am more ready to play a game than I was before Madrid tournament.

Rafa Nadal won in Madrid but he lost in the QF at Barcelona and Montecarlo. Do you think he is more vulnerable now?
            Djokovic: I don’t think he’s much changed. People expect him to win Montecarlo and Barcelona, and all the clay tournament he plays every year. Losing in QF against very good players can give other player a little more belief that they can win against him in the big ones. But still this can give to other player

You’ll play with Stepanek your first match, who’s 35, can you envisage still play at 35?
            Djokovic: He’s play with a lot of touch and talent: style, flat shots, comes to the net. He has a very nice variety on all surface. I am 27 soon, still a lot of years to go to 35. I don’t know if I’ll be able to play at high level at 35, but I wish. Definetly.

Can in fact not playing for a week recharge the battery a little bit perhaps give you a little edge?
            Djokovic: That’s something that I wish to have but at the end of the day I don’t like lose the big tournament like Madrid. I have a schedule which is very good to me. I’ve been injury-free for the last five years, this time this injure kept away from playing Madrid. But on a negative side it could influence my first match here, and competitive play, because I haven’t play many match on clay this season and we are coming close to Roland Garros. But on the other side I wish this freshness in a very congested period of season can give me that edge.

http://www.internazionalibnlditalia....ovak-djokovic/
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Najlepsi je u crvenoj

Sutra KONACNO da ga gledamo

Comment

• A koje sam sreće neću moći sutra da gledam, jedina mi je nada ako bude igrao posle 7 ali čisto sumnjam

Comment

• * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!

Comment

• Da, da i rekao deci da navija za Romu, pošto je u Rimu. Bolje da je rekao Lacio...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ne znam da li je neko ovo prije okačio

Comment

• Comment

• Osmeh ne skida sa lica
                          ponosni buduci tatica

Zdravo da je junacka desnica
                          parace vazduh stisnuta pesnica
                          sigpic

Comment

• Jos jedan osmeh

Dva

#nikaddosta
                            Last edited by Zzz; 12-05-14, 17:55.

Comment

• Djokovic scheduled tomorrow as 2nd match after Errani from 11am followed by Wawrinka.Night session Raonic/Bolelli #CentralCourt #Ibi14
                              Idemo

Comment

• E baš sam sreće nikakve Sonja zadužujem tebe da mi ukratko napišeš kakva je bila situacija (najviše me zanima zglob)

Comment

Working...
                                X