Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

[quote author=maRe link=topic=474.msg26925#msg26925 date=1215479937]

PS. Ima negde tema o Djokovicu ovde, nesto sam nervozan?!
    [/quote]

totalno ima tema o Djokovicu ali treba je naci,mislim da se zove ATP NOVAK DJOKOVIC

i dobrodosao na nas forum
    Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

Evo malo clanaka...

The Independent Tuesday 8th July

James Lawton: Why Federer v Nadal was simply the greatest sporting event I've ever seen
      Tuesday, 8 July 2008 No, in the end this ferocious and engaging young sportsman was not pushing aside a parody of possibly the most naturally gifted champion tennis had ever seen. He was engaging him on the highest ground their sport had ever occupied, and he was doing it with phenomenal power and skill and application.

The warming effect will certainly last this one lifetime.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/t...en-861957.html

Nadal-Federer Blockbuster Draws Huge TV Ratings In the United Kingdom, more than 13 million viewers were tuned in to BBC ONE when Nadal clinched his first Wimbledon title on his fourth match point. The peak figure of 13.1 million represented a 47.6% share of the TV audience. An average audience of 8.6 million watched the match.

The rating peaked at a 6.5/15 during the breathtaking climax of the match. The 4.6/12 is the best overnight result for a final involving two non-U.S. players since 1991 (Boris Becker-Michael Stich, 5.0/17). Despite the 9 a.m. ET start time, Wimbledon was the highest-rated, non primetime sports program of the weekend.

John McEnroe, three-time Wimbledon champion and NBC commentator, said of the final: "This is the greatest match I've ever seen." In addition to capturing his first Wimbledon championship, Nadal became the first man since Bjorn Borg (1980) to win the French Open and Wimbledon in the same year.

Saturday's ladies' final between American sisters Venus and Serena Williams attracted a 3.4 overnight rating and a 10 share, the best rating since 2005.

http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/2008ne...on_ratings.asp

Comment

7th July 2008 The Daily Express

NADAL SIDELINES THE FED EXPRESS
        July 7,2008
        By Nigel Clarke

No interruption could hold back Nadal, but he did allow Federer back into the contest after he fell in the third set and needed treatment on his already damaged right knee.

Up on Henman Hill thousands without tickets sheltered from that rain but gave Federer their full support by chanting his name. That lifted him toward producing his best tennis of the match.

Uncle Toni, who has coached Nadal from the age of four, turned away at times unable to watch any longer.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/...he-Fed-Express

7th July 2008 The Mirror

Rafa Nadal makes it two Grand Slam titles in two months
        By Neil Mcleman

Pic:Getty Images

The King is dead. Long live the King.

Roger Federer's five-year reign as Wimbledon champion was ended in the gloom of SW19 last night by the brightest young star in the game as Rafael Nadal was crowned the new supreme tennis power.

Inevitably, the world No.1 put up a brave fight in the longest and best men's final in Championship history.

Seeking to win a sixth successive Wimbledon title, the Swiss superstar clawed his way back from two sets down and saved two match points in a gripping fourth-set tiebreak and another one in the fifth.

But he was eventually overcome in a sensational 75-minute final set as 22-year-old Nadal won his first Wimbledon title 6-4 6-4 6-7 6-7 9-7.

After a delayed start, rain breaks and four hours and 48 minutes of spellbinding play, he finally fell to the floor in victory at 9.16pm.

He then clambered into the Players' Box and the Royal Box - where two members of the Spanish royal family had watched - to share another moment of Spanish sporting success this summer.

When the computer rankings come out today, Federer will be the world No.1 for the 232nd consecutive week. But after becoming the first ever player to win the triple crown of the French Open, Queen's and then Wimbledon in one year, the muscle-bound Spaniard is now the best player in the world.

He combines the brutal with the beautiful, shots of awesome power followed by dinky drop shots of the acutest angles.

Tactically he was also spot on.

Using high-kicking top-spin to the Federer backhand, he was also able to nullify one of the fiercest weapons in the game.

And this raging bull has the God-given athleticism to cover every blade of grass on court and chase down shots his opponents' regard as certain winners. He has smouldering good lo oks as well as impeccable manners and a keen sense of humour. This guy has got the lot.

Apart from the constant fiddling with his underwear, his only irritating habit is the time he takes to serve. But even a code violation during the second set could not divert him from his destiny last night.

He is only the second Spanish winner here after Manolo Santana in 1966.

For the best match of the championships, we inevitably had the worst weather.

The first held up play until 2.35pm. But it was worth the wait as the two heavyweights immediately slugged out rallies of stinging groundstrokes. But against pre-match expectations, it was the Nadal serve which was proving the more potent weapon. During the first set, he fired it to the Federer backhand 33 times out of 41 - including 14 times in a row.

Federer broke Nadal for the only time in the match in the second game of the second set and then led 3-0 and 4-1.

But he then lost the next five games to lose the set under the unrelenting weight of Nadal's groundstrokes.

After the French Open champion needed treatment on his right knee after a slip in the third game of the third set, the English summer rain did its best to prolong Federer's reign.

Play was suspended with the defending champion leading 5-4 and after a 69- minute break, he came out refreshed and took the third of his set points in the tiebreak with a clean ace.

In the fourth set, he twice had to serve to stay in the championship before the match headed towards a pulsating tiebreak. After trailing 5-2, Federer saved two match points before taking it into a decider.

Play was suspended again due to rain at 7.53pm with the scores locked at 2-2 and deuce.

But half an hour later, the titanic tussle resumed.

Nadal gained the vital break in the 15th game and after Federer saved a third match point with an unbelievable backhand, Nadal finally prevailed.

"It's been a joy again to play here," said Federer. "It's a pity I couldn't win it under the circumstances, but I'll be back next year."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/tennis...9520-20634767/

Comment

Docek Rafe

Comment

Divno :-*
            Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

Prodigy has to stay humble

London, July 2. Toni Nadal is both the uncle and the coach of Rafael, the 4-time Roland Garros winner.
              During those moments, Toni always made it clear to his nephew that success is relative.

Comment

Gledala sam delic doceka na tve, zaista je bilo divno, sto se moze videti i sa slika

Comment

Jao presladak je docek je sigurno bio super!!!!Zasluzio je hvala za slike!!!!!! ;)

Comment

• Re: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

vi bre ljudi niste normalni.... shta vam je... ko da vam je brat rodjeni osvojio g.slam a ne neki tamo shpanac. LOL

Comment

• Odg: Re: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

[quote author=Formica link=topic=474.msg27020#msg27020 date=1215554706]
                      vi bre ljudi niste normalni.... shta vam je... ko da vam je brat rodjeni osvojio g.slam a ne neki tamo shpanac. LOL
                      [/quote]
                      To nije lepo sa tvoje strane.Znam da nam se misljenja ne slazu ali nemas potrebe da vredjas!Jer smo mi fanovi Rafaela Nadala i zbog toga pricamo tako o njemu!A ti ako nisi onda nemoj nama da pricas da nismo normalni!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Odg: Re: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

[/quote]

Normalni ili ne, mi ne pljujemo po Rafi kada izgubi u 2. ili 3. kolu nekog turnira.

Mi cenimo i postujemo Rafu i njegov rad, unapredjenje tenisa (jer se njegova igra dosta razlikuje od drugih tenisera), fer i korektnost kako na terenu (prema drugim teniserima) i van njega (prema fanovima).

Tako da imamo pravo da placemo i da se radujemo kada izgubi ili osvoji neki turnir.

Irenchi-NRAF uzivaj na forumu.

Comment

• Re: Odg: Re: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

[quote author=Cali Tee link=topic=474.msg27030#msg27030 date=1215567800]
                          [/quote]Mi cenimo i postujemo Rafu i njegov rad, unapredjenje tenisa (jer se njegova igra dosta razlikuje od drugih tenisera), fer i korektnost kako na terenu (prema drugim teniserima) i van njega (prema fanovima).
                          Tako da imamo pravo da placemo i da se radujemo kada izgubi ili osvoji neki turnir.

Irenchi-NRAF [/quote]
                          Ovo ce uci u legendu.... hahahhahaa

Comment

• Odg: Re: Odg: Re: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

[quote author=Formica link=topic=474.msg27032#msg27032 date=1215590253]

[/quote]

Aj drzi se topica o basketu ili NFL-u...tamo ces valjda biti korisniji ili ne... ???

Comment

Upravo tako naporan je[quote author=Cali Tee link=topic=474.msg27046#msg27046 date=1215609524]
                              [quote author=Formica link=topic=474.msg27032#msg27032 date=1215590253]

[/quote]

Aj drzi se topica o basketu ili NFL-u...tamo ces valjda biti korisniji ili ne... ???
                              [/quote]

Comment

kakvoje stanje na atp i wta listi,znam da je ovo deo za rafaela ali plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz za odgovor,
                                Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

Working...
                                X