ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

e usled toliko padanja servera foruma ja uvodim kao MOD jos jedno a to je nema previse slike ili slika velikih dimenzija!nije mi cilj niti da vas miniram nit ista ali usled tolikog padanja servera smo odlucili da preduzmemo neke korake kako bi to izbegli

Comment

• [/quote]

Zaista neukusno od strane jednog MODERATORA[/quote]

Comment

[quote author=Cali Tee link=topic=474.msg26526#msg26526 date=1214956408]
        [quote author=NE Patriots link=topic=474.msg26502#msg26502 date=1214933003]
        Rafica prasica
        [/quote]

Zaista neukusno od strane jednog MODERATORA tako da piskara na forumu.

[quote author=NE Patriots link=topic=474.msg26525#msg26525 date=1214948802]
        e usled toliko padanja servera foruma ja uvodim kao MOD jos jedno a to je nema previse slike ili slika velikih dimenzija!nije mi cilj niti da vas miniram nit ista ali usled tolikog padanja servera smo odlucili da preduzmemo neke korake kako bi to izbegli
        [/quote]

Pa, kada se lepo i kulturno dogovoris sa ADMINOM i drugim moderatorima, napisi/ ispravi/ dopuni, sta god, topic o pravilima na forumu.
        Nije lepo sam sprovoditi neka nova pravila, a da ostali clanovi foruma nisu obavesteni o tome. :-*

[/quote]
        ja sam pod broj jedan vise jedan clan,a pod broj dva sam moderator,a sta fali ovo za prasicu je bas smesno

Ma nema problema sad cemo to da promenimo

vidim roknuli mi vi djevojke 3 minusa od juce,alal vera,jedno 60ak mi je od vas,hvala :-*

Comment

Idemo Rafaelito danas na pobedu VAMOS ESPANNA I RAFA ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Rafael Nadal WBLG Wednesday, July 02, 2008

How will I do playing against Andy and the crowd?

Hi everyone,

Well tomorrow (today when you read this), I have that big match here at Wimbledon. I play against the local player Andy Murray. It is funny in one way since I have always gotten a lot of support here at Wimbledon. The crowds really support me and I really feel it. So tomorrow I suppose they will support mostly Andy. I have been asked a lot about that today. It is normal and I find it normal that the support will go to his side, but at the same time I am sure that they will be very respectful with me and I am also sure they will applaud the good points of both players. I expect this kind of atmosphere and I am sure that if the match is close and good the crowds will get very much into it.

Today I woke up at around 10 and immediately after breakfast i changed plans. I had scheduled a practice at 1 pm but since my mother and sister arrived yesterday I decided to spend some time with them. I saw the sky all cleared and sunny and the forecast was great for the day so I decided to change the practice to 6pm. At the same time I had more time to rest the back of the knee just to be on the safe side. I had a lot of questions today about the knee but as I said yesterday, everything should be fine for tomorrow.

Apparently for the next days the weather forecast is bad. The tournament has been great so far on that regard and you know what, the gentleman in the locker room said to us today that it is not going to rain... Normally the locals know well these things... but I tell them the forecast is not too good. Let's see.

So, the Euro 08 is over and now it is like if I miss a bit of football. So to kill that, we watched a DVD that an Italian newspaper published a couple of years ago of goals. It is called the best 200 goals, so while we ate, we watched that on the TV. Glad that it is over because we won but on the other hand I miss those matches every afternoon/evening...

See you tomorrow !

Rafa

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafae...ll-i-do-p.html

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Questions for Rafa

How is it to play against Andy Murray when you know the crowd won't cheer for you?
            Renetta

Rafa: The crowd has always been very god with me here and I always felt a lot of support. Tomorrow it would be normal they give a bigger support to Andy. But here it is always a very polite crowd.

How many times have you watched last year's Wimbledon final? It was such a heartbreaking finish. What have you learned from it?
            LC, Canada

Rafa: Never to be honest. I remember it and hopefully I have learned from it.

How come Roger Federer and Maria Sharapova get custom-made outfits from Nike but not you?
            Michelle

Rafa: Not a problem, believe me.

When you're in a bad mood, nervous or sad, what do you do?

Rafa: It is different to be in a bad mood, nervous or sad. When I am in a bad mood I simply don't talk. When I am sad I am in a way that I don't see anyone. When I am nervous I simply behave strange and try to think on different things.

My question is a little bit indiscreet. For sleeping, do you wear pyjamas, underpants or nothing?

RafaKaty Smith

Rafa: Tell your friend she has to believe on things. Otherwise I would be cheating people, the newspaper, etc. Not really me doing that.

Would you ever consider getting a tattoo, like Carlos Moya?
            : With all the respects that is not my style.

You are always confident and relaxed during your press conferences. Do you think and answer in English or do you think in Spanish and translate into English?
            Nina Low

Rafa
            : I think in Spanish and try to speak English.

I'm from the Philippines and I'm fourteen years old. Is tennis what you always wanted to do or be when you were my age?
            Emily

Raf
            a: Yes, definitely.

I am a chocolatier in Sydney. We all know how much you love your chocolates. Do you have a particular favourite?
            Chocopants, Sydney

Rafa
            : I like the Nutella which is not really chocolate. Dark chocolate is not my favorite, I prefer it with milk.

Do you like ghost stories? Are there any ghost stories associated with any of the clubs or locker rooms you have visited?
            Mrinalini

Rafa
            : No, no. I don't like them. I am scared of them...

Who is your favorite sports man or woman in the world?
            : Spain's National football team, Tiger Woods, Roger Federer.

You have such a busy year with the Olympics and Davis Cup. Will you be playing all of the Masters Series hard court games this season?
            Elsa Ayala

Rafa
            : Yes.

Did you take any exams before you became a professional tennis player? If so, how well did you do?
            Angela

Rafa
            : I studied at school. Is that what you mean?

A lot of people say that you look like the character Mowgli from the Disney movie Jungle Book. What do you think about that comparison? Do you agree?
            Iara Ferreira, Brazil

Rafa
            : No, I don't agree, but if they see it, for them, there must be something.

Do you speak much Catalan when you're hanging out in Manacor with your friends and family, or is it mostly Spanish?
            Andy, Los Angeles

Rafa
            : I speak Mallorcan (similar to Catalan) at home and with my friends in Manacor. It is our mother tongue. When someone doesn't speak it then we switch to Spanish.

Do you ever think about getting an English tutor when you're in Manacor?
            Cedrine, UK

Rafa:
            No, not really. No time for that. I prefer to play golf...

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafae...ons-for-1.html

Comment

Odusevljena sam Rafinom igrom i pobedom ;D VAMOS RAFA VAMOS ;) ;) ;)
              Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

samo da svratim da vam cestitam ;)
                Murray nije imao nikakve sanse danas protiv Nadala
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

Ovo je bilo fantasticno.
                  Najvaznije je da nema problema sa kolenom.

Comment

Presrecna sam, prezadovoljna...nemam rechi...idemo dalje, mech po mech...VAMOS RAFA!!!

Comment

Andy je osvojio citava 4 poena na Rafin servis :o :o :o..Briljatno Rafa..Vamos

Comment

Publika na Wimbledonu jako voli Rafu, juce se skoro nije videla razlika u navijanju.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/spo...gassis-mantle/

Comment

• Comment

R. Nadal Interview - 2 July

Wednesday, 2 July 2008
                            Rafael Nadal def Andy Murray 6-3, 6-2, 6-4

Q. What part of your game were you particularly happy with today?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: Everything. Everything.

Q. If that's the case, where did this win rate among your other great wins at Wimbledon? Was it your best performance here?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: Sure the second half of the first and the second set especially probably was my best match here.

Q. Why is that?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: You never know, no? I don't know. You know, today was a special match, play against big player like Andy. And, well, there's a big motivation -- well, for me be in the semifinals is a goal, too. Just go on the court and play my best. The true, I was playing very well before this match, and I arrive to this match playing with good confidence and tactic. After the normal beginning, a little bit nervous, I start playing very well, no?

Q. How important was it to be aggressive from the very start today? Although you say you were nervous, it was important to impose your game on him.
                            RAFAEL NADAL: I played very aggressive all the time, no? When I have little bit time - when I don't have time, too - I try to hit the ball every time close to the lines. Well, is one of my best days here, no? Because I know if I play slow or something like this, Andy has a big hands and is very difficult beat him, no? So the chance for beat him is try to play him a little bit higher rhythm than him, so that's I was trying always the same. You know, Andy is a very good player. And if you are not overcome rhythm him, is very difficult to beat him.

Q. Was it difficult for you that everybody supported Murray?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: I think the crowd was extremely fair, no? Well, sure, all the time supporting Andy, but nothing more than usual, no? So I felt very well on court. Just can say thank you very much, everybody, the crowd. Every day I go on court, I said the other day, I felt the people were supporting me. And today, sure, the people support Andy a little bit more, but were supporting me, too. Andy have a good comportation (sic) , too, no?
                            THE INTERPRETER: Behavior.

Q. At 5-4 in the third set, the crowd were hoping for the same thing that Murray did to Gasquet. Were you conscious of that?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: Every match is different, no? I think about continuing play aggressive, put a good first serve. And, well, before I start the match I thought, Well, he didn't has a breakpoint during all the match, why right now he gonna break me?

Q. Do you think you've served better on grass than you did today?

RAFAEL NADAL: I think against Youzhny I served a little bit better, no? Because in the beginning I had only 59%. Against Youzhny I had more than 70%. Finally I have 62%, I saw here. Is not bad, because I am serving faster.

Q. If Rafa Nadal of this year played Rafa Nadal of last year in a match, what would the score be?

RAFAEL NADAL: I think I gonna win right now (smiling).

Q. What's the score?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: The score. I don't know the score. Last year I played very good matches, too. Quarterfinals against Berdych was very good. The last three sets against Youzhny in fourth round was very good, too. The final against Roger was very good match.

Q. The one thing in your game that's better this year?

RAFAEL NADAL: I think I am doing a lot of things better than last year. Slice better. The position on court, in my opinion, I felt like this is better. Playing more aggressive with the forehand all the time, and the backhand is feeling well, too, no?

Q. You talked about your tactics and your plans when you went into the game, how you would play Andy Murray. Who exactly makes the plans? Is it you or your coach?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know. The coach always says something before the match, no? My coach says, Play your game; don't think too much. You are playing well, so continuing play like the days before and play aggressive. That's it. That's what he told me before the match. I tried. I did very well today. Sometimes working; sometimes not working. Depends of the moment, no?

Q. How do you feel about the inevitable prospect of playing Roger Federer in the final compared with this stage last year?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: I am in semifinals. What is the score?

Q. One set all. Q. Do you think you have a better chance of winning the tournament than 12 months ago?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: Last year was close. Only one more point and probably I have the trophy in my home. Disappointing have another plate. But, you know, was close last year. I don't know if this year I gonna have more chances for win the title, because last year I play the final and this year I am in semifinals only. I have to play very well if I want to win this tournament. I am playing well, but I don't know if is enough. I hope.

Q. Have you watched last year's final again?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: No.

Q. Will you watch it before Sunday if you get there?

RAFAEL NADAL: No. Why?

Q. This point you didn't make in last year's final, this break opportunity, chance to pass him, is it still here?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: No. I played very good tournaments after the final of last year in Wimbledon, no? I won more tournaments, very important tournaments, after that match. Here is nothing. But, you know, last year was a very long match.

Q. If you made the final, is your family ready to come to England to watch you?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: My father and my sister are here. Some friends are here. Probably in semifinals gonna come my uncles, yeah. I didn't spoke with my family yet, but I think in semifinals they gonna come.

Q. Based on today, what do you think Andy Murray has to do to make the next step up in his game?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: Not much. I think he very well. He gonna be in top positions. Well, he is in top positions already. But he gonna be in the top five. If he continues like this, you know, only the competition and only have more matches on the shoulders gonna give him the confidence for be in top five, I think. He don't gonna have a lot of problems for be top five.

Q. Spain have gone to No. 1 in the world football rankings. Do you think we could have a No. 1 in the world for tennis and football?

RAFAEL NADAL: I think Spain is No. 1 in the world in tennis right now. We don't need win Wimbledon for be the No. 1s. We have No. 2 in the world, No. 5, No. 4 right now. Lot of players in the last years. In the tennis, we are the No. 1s.

Q. I mean you.
                            RAFAEL NADAL: Don't tell Spain. I don't know. We gonna see after US Open.

Q. You looked amazing. What do you think you must improve in your game?

RAFAEL NADAL: Well, if I play like today, especially the second set, not a lot of things, no? Only continuing like this. But the true, the normal level is not the second set. Is a little bit worse. Is disappointing. You can improve the serve. You can improve everything. The volley. Everything you can improve. If Federer can improve, I can improve a lot.

Q. You are a Real Madrid supporter. What do you think of Cristiano Ronaldo going to Real Madrid?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: I don't know what can I think. Every day we saw in the press if he's coming. Today he's coming, tomorrow he's not coming. After tomorrow he's coming. We will see in the end.

Q. Will it be good?
                            RAFAEL NADAL: For every Real Madrid supporter is going to be good if one star like Cristiano Ronaldo comes to Real Madrid.
                            But I think for Spain is good when a star like Cristiano Ronaldo is in the Spain league, no?

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/...030586187.html

Comment

Thursday, July 03, 2008

The crowd were fantastic - and I played not bad, too

Hello everyone,

Well this is a funny blog because I am writing it for a British newspaper and I have just played their number 1 player. I hope that those of you fans of Andy are not too upset. I think I played my absolute best tennis on half of the first set and the whole 2nd set. I felt really good today.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafae...rowd-were.html

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Questions for Rafa: pumping iron, braids and body moisturiser

After a major win how do you celebrate and with who?
                              Alex Sykes

Rafa
                              : I celebrate with my family, my team, sponsors and friends. That's what I've been doing but it also depends who is around.

What worries you more: catching Federer to be No 1 or being caught by Djokovic and becoming No 3?
                              Yasmin Nabuco

Rafa
                              : None. I am thinking more on me and how I play. If Novak plays better and catches me I would have to accept it. So far I am in good shape.

Besides Mallorca what other place do you think the most beautiful in the world?
                              Yasmin, Brazil

Rafa
                              : There are many nice places but believe me I stick with Mallorca. Have you ever been there?

What kind of fitness regime do you follow? Do you do a lot of weight training to get such huge arms?
                              Zal, Maldives

Rafa
                              : No, I don't do much weight training or lifting. I prefer to work on the tennis court.

I saw a guy who looks like you on the street and he had braids on his head. I think it will look very good on you.]What do you think about this idea of new hairstyle?
                              Sophie, France

Rafa
                              : Not my style with all the respects to that guy you saw

Do you sometimes get annoyed by fans and all their demands for photos and autographs?
                              Amandine Scotti

Rafa
                              : No, I understand they want something and I try to give it to them. I hope no one gets upset if I am not able to give it to them.

I'm just wondering if there is a space online where your fans can post pictures to share with you?
                              Mel, London

Rafa
                              : I think the ATP web site has something like this. Not on mine but I will tell my PR person to think about it. Thanks.

I wanted to ask you if you use body moisturiser on your gorgeous arms! They always look so good!
                              Claire, Wirral

Rafa
                              : No, not really. Thanks for the compliment.

Do you watch Dr Who and, if so, who is your favourite Doctor?
                              Muhammad Hussan Syed

Rafa
                              : Nop. Sorry.

I was wondering what cross training you do in terms of other sports etc that help you achieve your balance and co-ordination, or it is just natural? Did you do dance or something similar as a child to help achieve this?
                              Jacqueline Knox

Rafa
                              : Not really, I use to play football (european) but not much more.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafae...n-pumping.html

Comment

Puno puno sre?e sutra za Rafu ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X