ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

Bravo za Spaniju, bravo za Rafu, bravo za odlicne igre i pobede VAMOS RAFA I DALJE ;)
    Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

Bravo Rafa efektna i predivna pobeda danas! Nemam zamerki i nadam se da ce sa kolenom tj nogom sve biti ok!!!

VAMOS!!!

Comment

Divna pobeda Rafe,koju je u senku bacila prokleta povreda..Nadam se da ista nece imati uticaja na dalji tok takmicenja,posebno jer sledi mec vs.Murray..A svi znamo kakvi su mecevi izmedju njih dvojice i ni malo se ne radujem..

Comment

• Comment

My leg injury can't ruin a family affair

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafae...family-af.html

Comment

Rafa je postao hipohondar
              Mislim, kad vidim koliko bodova brani svuda, bolje je tako

Comment

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Questions for Rafa

I notice in matches you towel off your left arm first, then your right. Does this routine follow you into the shower as well? Lauree, USA
                (Sta sve ljudi pitaju )

No, not at all. I didn't even realize what you just told me...

I've read that you do forfeits every time you lose a PlayStation match. What is the craziest one you've done so far? Sara Tang

Many things: from doing the dog at Roland Garros from the players' restaurant to the transportation desk to push ups in the middle of a street, and others I can't tell.

What is your position when you play football? And can tell us if you are good (lol)? Amanda, Belgium

Left forward. I love playing but I can't to avoid injuries.

I read questions about the food you like the most, but which food do you not like? Renske Schoonderbeek, The Netherlands

Cheese, tomatoes, ...

When you want a treat, which type of food do you like to indulge in? Paul, Fareham

Seafood in Mallorca

When you go out with friends, do you drink alcohol? Myranda

Not really. I don't like it too much. Sometimes but never too much. Don't need it to be honest.
                Rafa Nadal.

Have ever played any of the tennis video games where you are one of the players? Do you play against yourself? Pamela, Montreal

Not really.

Do you have a favourite English word or phrase? Are there any words which you find funny?
                Claire

I still have to learn a lot to have these.

Do you own or lease your own plane like Federer and Roddick? JL, Delaware

No. But I have had some private flights from time to time. not often though.

I am a science teacher, and I was wondering if your uncle, Toni, taught you about the laws of physics (momentum etc) when you began to play. I think a lot of people fail to realise that science has a lot to do with the game. Jessyca, USA

My uncle Toni is someone special but never went that far to be honest.

Would you consider playing mixed doubles? Who would you play with? You and Serena Williams would make a great team. Yassmin, The Virgin Islands

I don't really have time to play mix doubles. I don't even play doubles at Grand Slams. Mixed doubs ar only at grand slams and I tend to focus only on singles then

http://timesonline.typepad.com/rafae...ons-for-r.html

Comment

Ja bih da Rafa prvo prodje 1/4 finale, onda mozemo da prichamo o 1/2 finalu, pa onda daj Boze o finalu, a ne da se ovde zalecemo sa izjavama i baksuziramo ;)

Comment

Znamo da ce Rafa dati sve od sebe u narednim mecevima, mi smo uz njega kako god da bude na kraju Wimbledona. Nadam se uz Boziju pomoc da ce sve biti OK i za njega i za nas. VAMOS RAFA!!!!
                    Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

R. Nadal Interview - 30 June

Monday, 30 June 2008

R. NADAL/M. Youzhny

6 3, 6 3, 6 1

An interview with:

RAFAEL NADAL

THE MODERATOR: Questions for Rafael Nadal.

Q. How is your knee?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: I think fine.

Q. Have you had it checked out?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: Well, nothing very important. That's sure.

Q. You weren't too concerned then, even when you had to have the restrapping? You weren't too bothered? You felt okay, felt fine?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: I felt a little bit. I felt a little bit pain. I was a little bit scared because I felt something. I felt, well, crack something a little behind. But I think it's fine, no?

Q. Was there ever a moment you thought you would have to pull out?

RAFAEL NADAL: This is a lot. No, no. I never thought about that, no.

Q. How much have you had to battle through pain in your career, and how important is that quality in you?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: I think I am fine. I don't have a lot of pains. Like every professional sportsman have pain because our body's always at a hundred percent. We go to the limit, no?
                      But I think no more than the rest.

Q. Can we say that today the match was easier than expected for you?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: Sure. 6 3, 6 3, 6 1 against one difficult opponent like Youzhny for me is very good result. I did very good match, so happy for the victory. Especially very happy because I am playing well and I'm in quarterfinals.

Q. Have you ever had the problem with your knee before? Have you had the same trouble with your knee before?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: Was not the knee.

Q. It was below the knee?

RAFAEL NADAL: Was behind the knee.

Q. Have you had that before?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: No, no, no. Was a bad movement.

Q. Could you talk us through the challenges you would face with your next opponent, Gasquet or Murray.

RAFAEL NADAL: Well, both are very good players, young players. The same age like me. Andy one less probably, yes. Young players. Good players. Both gonna be very tough opponents. I know that. I have to play my best tennis if I want to be in the semifinals.

Q. Do you think today was your most complete performance so far at Wimbledon?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: Today? I played well. I played very well.

Q. If it is Andy Murray in the next game, do you think the Wimbledon crowd will be a difficult thing to overcome?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: Wimbledon crowd always are very respectus (sic) with everybody. And with me, when I go on court, I feel the people are with me always, so that's very nice. I just can say thank you very much for the England people and the London people. I felt the same last week in Queen's. Well, I am very happy about the crowd here always.
                      I know if I play against Andy Murray, probably the crowd gonna be with him. But I think with me gonna be nice, too, no?

Q. Before the tournament started you said your idea of a dream would be for Spain to win the football and for you to win Wimbledon. How do you feel halfway now?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: I think for right now we have the first thing, and the second gonna be difficult.

Q. Did you celebrate last night?

RAFAEL NADAL: Well, for sure I celebrate. But, you know, I play today. I can't go out and celebrate. But at home, yes.

Q. You won 21 points at the net out of 24. What does it mean for you?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: Unbelievable volley (smiling).
                      That's mean I was playing very good from the baseline, because when I arrive to the net, I arrive in always very good position. That's what that mean for me.

Q. How did you celebrate the football result?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: Jumping.

Q. Champagne or jumping did you say?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: Jumping. Champagne will reserve for finish the tournament.

Q. Where did you watch it and who was with you?

Q. Have you sent any messages of congratulations to any of the players?

RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, I send to Casillas, sure.

Q. Did you find it quite draining, watching the game last night? Was it hard emotionally? Did it take a lot of energy out of you?
                      RAFAEL NADAL: If I say that and today I won 6 3, 6 3, 6 1 I going to be very stupid, no?

Q. If Andy Murray doesn't win Wimbledon, do you think the crowd here would like you to win it more than anybody else now?

RAFAEL NADAL: Ask the crowd. I am not nobody for say what the crowd wants. I just can say when I go on court I feel the crowd support me a lot.

http://www.wimbledon.org/en_GB/news/...852824000.html

Vamos Rafa

Comment

Rafica prasica

Comment

pada nam forum non stop zbog ovih vasih slika. drzite ih na zidu, razmenjujte e-mail ali nemoj te rusiti forum. stvarno neverovatno koliko vas je svaki put kada obidjem tenis topik. sta radi ovaj mod Best. covece brisi ove postove sa ovolikim slikama. nadjite momke pa se malo zabavite.
                          Pravo mesto za diskusiju o americkom fudbalu

madden balkanska liga

Comment

[quote author=dr.dule link=topic=474.msg26505#msg26505 date=1214933267]
                            pada nam forum non stop zbog ovih vasih slika. drzite ih na zidu, razmenjujte e-mail ali nemoj te rusiti forum. stvarno neverovatno koliko vas je svaki put kada obidjem tenis topik. sta radi ovaj mod Best. covece brisi ove postove sa ovolikim slikama. nadjite momke pa se malo zabavite.
                            [/quote]
                            ozbiljno za slike se slazem,forum nam cesto pada i usporava server zbog tona slika ponavaljam ovo nije fan klub!ovo je forum za diskusije a ne kacenje tone slika

Comment

[quote author=NE Patriots link=topic=474.msg26502#msg26502 date=1214933003]
                              Rafica prasica
                              [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=NE Patriots link=topic=474.msg26507#msg26507 date=1214933332]
                                [quote author=dr.dule link=topic=474.msg26505#msg26505 date=1214933267]
                                [/quote]
                                ozbiljno za slike se slazem,forum nam cesto pada i usporava server zbog tona slika ponavaljam ovo nije fan klub!ovo je forum za diskusije a ne kacenje tone slika
                                [/quote]

CITAT IZ TEME "NOVIA PRAVILA FORUMA" (koga je mrzelo da cita)

[quote author=BEST link=topic=470.msg15507#msg15507 date=1201025991]

.................................................. .

5. Otvorio sam dva velika topika pod nazivom ATP I WTA VE? POSTOJE?EG topika . .PRO?ITATE KRITIKE, KAO I IDEJE PM[/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X