Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafa mora da propusti Basel.

Treba mu odmor pod hitno.

U slučaju da npr. Roger osvoji Basel, Pariz te London te da Rafa igra finale Pariza i Londona ko če postati br.1 na kraju godine?

Svakako bit če gusto na kraju.

Comment

• U tom slucaju, Nadal.

Fed moze da bude no.1 samo ako osvoji sve d o kraja, a Nadal mora da podbaci li u Parizu ili u Londonu
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• As always the glory-hunting Rafans are suddenly becoming restless after a single defeat in 3 tournaments and are judging Rafa's performance today as 'POOR' without acknowledging how he hasn't physically been at his best since the semifinal against Cilic... You should have seen how he missed that overhead at the end, which he normally would make 9 out 10 times, because of his slow movement to the back of the court !!!

Rafa's team has already confirmed that he has pain in his knee because of the accumulation of matches on Hard Courts since Montreal, which is why he had to play with a tape on it today ... hope he rests the knees for a few days as all the remaining matches are sadly going to be on indoor hard courts. probably the most demanding conditions for Rafa physically since time immemorial !!!

Rafa's performance from the back of the court wasn't his best today like it was till his epic quarter final match against Grigor Dimitrov and Federer played his best match today since his US Open loss... both are the reasons why Rafa lost in straight sets today !!!

Here's what Rafa said in his post match press conference :

"Roger played well and very fast. I Could have done some things better, but he just played too good.He served huge while also returning well. When someone plays better than you in most things that matter, it's tough. I haven't played today at the level I would have liked, but it was also because of him.Overall very happy for the Asian swing, which is usually difficult for me.

The tape on my right knee wasn't just a precaution , but after losing the final it's not the right moment to talk about it. I Don't want to talk about the knee because these things can be misinterpreted,especially in titles. So I Don't want to say anything more. I don't know about Basel. I need to think about it. I cannot tell you now."

Even in his best years, Rafa never did very well on the faster indoor court tournaments after US Open, so I really don't worry much about this defeat. Our champ has already given us an incredible season till now with so many memorable moments ...So stop crying and Start Supporting 'Truly' for once !!!

Comment

• The Secret Behind Federer’s Five-Match Win Streak Against Nadal

Roger Federer broke down Rafael Nadal’s much-vaunted return game during his 6-4, 6-3 victory in the Shanghai Rolex Masters final by hitting the corners of the service boxes at will, and by staying a step ahead in the guessing game of which corner he was aiming at next. Federer’s serve was completely dialed in, leaving Nadal to continuously play catch-up on the quick indoor court.

The pair has now played 38 times, with the Spaniard holding a 23-15 advantage. The following metrics show how dominant Federer was on serve and how Nadal was unable to make an impact on return.

Nadal Return Statistics v Federer

Lowest: 2nd Serve Return Points Won = 21% (3/14)

It was the lowest percentage of second serve points won by Nadal in their 38 matches. The next lowest was 25 per cent (5/20) won at Indian Wells earlier this year, when Federer dominated 6-2, 6-3. Overall, Nadal has won 50 per cent (679/1348) of second serve points head-to-head against Federer.

Lowest: Percentage Return Points Won = 18% (8/44)

The 18 per cent return points won represents a career low for Nadal against Federer. In all of their other matches, Nadal has averaged winning 38 per cent (1347/3570) of his combined first- and second-serve return points.

Equal Lowest: Total Return Points Won = 8

This ties the lowest total for first and second serve points won with their 2011 Nitto ATP Finals clash, which Federer won 6-3, 6-0. Those two matches represent the only two times out of 38 that Nadal has been in single figures for return points won.

You May Also Like: Federer Extends 'Big Titles' Lead

Equal Third Lowest: Total First-Serve Return Points Won = 5

Nadal only won six points against Federer’s first serve in their 2017 Indian Wells encounter, and won one less Sunday in Shanghai, with just five points won.

2017 Shanghai Final - First Serve Location Deuce Court

It was all about the mix for the Swiss. Federer served 12 times out wide in the deuce court, and 14 times down the middle. This even mix constantly had Nadal guessing, and, more often than not, it was the wrong way.

Federer won 10 of 12 service points out wide in the deuce court, with four being backhand return errors from Nadal. Federer won a perfect 8/8 when he made his first serve down the middle T in the Deuce court, including four aces and a service winner.

In the ad court, Federer served 14 times out wide, making 10, and winning seven. He served nine times down the middle T, making eight, and winning five. Nadal had no idea where Federer was going, or when.

The Five-Match Win Streak

Federer has now beaten Nadal five straight times for the first time, with four victories coming this year, and one back in 2015. The following 10 metrics showcase just how dominant Federer’s serve has been during the five-match win streak.

1.When leading 15/0 on serve, Federer has held every time (42/42).

2.When Federer has been pushed to deuce, he has held 93 per cent (13/14) of the time.

3.Federer’s career first-serve percentage is 62 per cent. He is making 63 per cent (240/379) during the streak.

4.Federer has hit 52 aces and just seven double faults. Nadal has served just 14 aces, while also committing seven double faults.

5.Federer’s career first-serve points won is 77 per cent. He is winning 79 per cent (189/240) now against Nadal.

6.Federer has averaged saving 67 per cent of his break points in his career, but that has sky-rocketed to 80% (20/25) during the five-match win streak. Nadal is at 63 per cent.

7.Nadal has averaged winning 34 per cent of his first-serve return points for his career, but is only at 21 per cent (51/240) during the five matches.

8.Nadal has averaged winning 55 per cent of his second-serve return points for his career, but is only at 42 per cent (59/139) during the five matches.

9.Nadal has only won 19 per cent (4/21) of break points returning in the ad court.

10.Federer has only found himself down 0/30 seven times in the five matches, winning three of those games.

Nadal did make an adjustment in the Shanghai final by moving further back to return against Federer. That tactic worked for Nadal in the 2017 US Open final against Kevin Anderson, but didn’t make a difference against Federer yesterday.

Comment

• Rafa ne igra Bazel, pametno.
            Originally posted by Casiraghi
            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Ocekivano, ja mislim da se on ne bi ni brojao

Comment

• Očekivana + pamenta odluka propuštanje Basela.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
                  Ocekivano, ja mislim da se on ne bi ni brojao
                  Mislim da bi se brojao jer on trenutno ima 16 turnira pa mi tu bio 17-ti. Dok 18 najboljih rezultata ulazi u zbir.

Comment

• Jimmy Connors:''Tennis needs Rafa Nadal at World No.1,he is more exciting than Djokovic or Federer, in this game we need someone like Rafa Nadal to be World No.1, he puts such passion in this game in a way that never fails to excite me,Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic sure have the talent, but Rafa has it as well,but he brings a whole lot more emotions together with that!.!.''

Comment

• Originally posted by NEMANJA97 View Post
                      Mislim da bi se brojao jer on trenutno ima 16 turnira pa mi tu bio 17-ti. Dok 18 najboljih rezultata ulazi u zbir.
                      Nema veze sa ukupnim brojem, nego sa brojem 500 turnira

Comment

Nema vise tog pravila, 2 turnira iz 500 i 4 iz 250, sad se gleda bilo koja kombinacija.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ima veze jer se računa najboljih 18 , a imaš one obavezne plus te ostale i u tim ostalim mogu biti i ovi . Ima samo fora mislim da ako si se prijavio za neki od obaveznih i ako odustaneš da ti onda tu stoji 0 do sledeće godine. Opet imaju i još neki izuzeci za one preko 30 godina.

Comment

• Iz pravilnika ATP-a:

Commitment Players. The year-end Emirates ATP Rankings is based on calculating,
                            for each player, his total points from the four (4) Grand Slams, the eight (8)
                            mandatory ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments and the ATP World Tour Finals
                            of the ranking period, and his best six (6) results from all ATP World Tour 500, ATP
                            World Tour 250, ATP Challenger Tour and Futures tournaments
                            Non-Calendar Year Grand Slam - Stands alone
                            Holding all 4 Majors titles on 3 different surfaces at once - Stands alone
                            30 consecutive match wins - Stands alone
                            3+ consecutive finals in all 4 Majors - Stands alone
                            Australian Open 3 consecutive titles - Stands alone

Comment

• drugari

Roger Federer
                              Congratulations Rafa Nadal on an incredibly successful first year of the Rafa Nadal Academy. Look forward to coming back soon.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• i Nadalov odgovor

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X