No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cestitke nadalu i njegovim navijacima na danasnjoj partiji. Nisam verovao da ima ovaj nivo u sebi, a pogotovo da moze da bude toliko konstantan. Mislim da je sada prvi favorit turnira.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
      Hahhahah, kakav si ti jebeni brat. Kad god udjem nasmijes me
      Rafa je brat, ispostovao "samo ne Raona" zelju
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Cestitke RAfa! Najveci sampion u open eri sigurno!

Comment

• Nesto se vuce po podu bree!!!!
          Hvala ti sampiona za novo GS finale!
          6/7,idemo dalje!!!
          Originally posted by Casiraghi
          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Nemam reci. . . bravo sampione. . .

Comment

• Srecno nam novo finale ljudi,kako sam srecan.Svaka cast Rafa,peti set je najbolji Nadalov tenis u zadnjih 4 5 godina sigurno ono je bilo strasno.Vamos!!!!!!

Comment

• O kakvim cestitkama pricate. Ci m je Novak ispao, Rafa je rekao: "Ovo je moja titula." Sve osim pobjede u nedjelju je ozbiljan neuspjeh. Novak je "unistio" Rafinu karijeru a Novaka nema.

Rafini navijaci smiju samo da primaju cestitke na osvojenoj tituli.

Comment

• Rafael Nadal and the crazy days after Australian Open, in the gym and on the court

It's Thursday February 2 , only four days before, the Australian Open final between Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer was played. It's 9:00 PM when the Spaniard player, who is still used to the Australian time zone, goes to hit the gym around the many clients of the Academy that exercise in the last part of the day. Rafa starts to do some cyclette under his physio Rafael Maymo's guide, and after a few minutes he starts to sweat trying his best despite he is returning from a 24-hour flight and an hard event. Not even 12 hours after hitting the gym, at 9:00 AM on Friday Rafa is on his way to hit one of the indoor practice courts of his academy. He hits at a good rhythm for two hours, and he will do the same thing on Saturday. Meanwhile, Roger Federer enjoys his 18th Grand Slam title with his family in Switzerland, watching and watching the highlights of the epic final.
                  And instead, for Nadal the word "rest" doesn't exist, despite he played more than nine hours in the semifinals and finals combined and despite his next event would have been Acapulco which takes place this week. The decision to be back to practice straightaway is not a a "punishment" for the loss to Federer. Simply it is in Rafa's and his team's plans, like explained by Francis Roig, who is following him this week in Mexico with Carlos Moya.

'We didn't have to change anything after what happened in Australia, he realized that he lost an important final, but knows that if he keeps playing like he did there, will have more chances', Roig told El Espanol. 'It was definitely an hard loss, but we didn't do any specific workout to make him feel better. We only need to move on.'

Nadal improved not only physically but in terms of tennis too: 'The forehand is going into the direction we want to, is starting to be more decisive', added Roig, who wasn't with Rafa in Australia but during the off-season was with him most of the time. 'All the matches won allowed him to earn confidence and it meant to be inside the court and play aggressive when he could do it. I see Nadal very well, he is very willing. Acapulco draw is hard, but we trained well and he is ready.'

Comment

• V svakom slučaju ACAPULCO bio je jedan pozitivan turnir za Rafa.

Očekujem dobre rezultate u Indian Wallesu.

Comment

• Žreb mu je užasan . R3 Verdasko

http://www.protennislive.com/posting/2017/404/mds.pdf
                      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Gori zrijeb od ovoga ne moze da se smisli:Garsia Lopez/Verdasko/Federer/Djokovic/Nisikori/Marej.Nek mu je bog u pomoc.

Comment

• Nista tu nije toliko strasno, mora doci do 1/4,a ukoliko Novak ispadne moze i do finala.
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Woow, kakvi mečevi nas čekaju na ovom IW. NOvi poraz (i treči uzastopni poraz) od Rogera bio bi zaista smrt za Nadalovo samopouzdanje. Očekujem, a če Rafabiti strašno napaljen za taj meč. Pod uslovom naravno da se dobije Verdasco.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacques9 View Post
                              Woow, kakvi mečevi nas čekaju na ovom IW. NOvi poraz (i treči uzastopni poraz) od Rogera bio bi zaista smrt za Nadalovo samopouzdanje. Očekujem, a če Rafabiti strašno napaljen za taj meč. Pod uslovom naravno da se dobije Verdasco.
                              Mislim da Rafa, na žalost neće proći Verdaska koji je uvek protiv Rafe posebno spreman da igra.
                              Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                              Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                              "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Nadal se jos nijednom nije pojavio na treningu, sto je veoma cudno.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X