No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakva istina....… If you ever wanted to see a sportsman, you saw one on Sunday as Rafael Nadal gave a master class at the 2014 Australian Open men’s final. Gracious in both triumph and defeat, no enemies on the tour and a resume that could end up being the best of all time. He may have lost the match, but he won everything else there was on Sunday in Melbourne......... RAFA sve više u našim srcima.

Comment

• A letter to Rafa, written by a 15 year old fan named Joely on Tumblr.
      Dear Rafa,
      You lost today, and it was painful.
      You lost to someone who had never taken a set off of you before, who was in his first grand slam final, who nobody expected to win, but you lost.
      But what I want to say is thank you. Thank you for everything.
      Thank you for being such an amazing competitor and fighting to the very end no matter what.
      Thank you for pushing the boundaries of your sport, playing to the absolute limit.
      Thank you for showing such compassion and fire on the court, inspiring so many people to do the same.
      Thank you for pulling off the most ridiculous shots that make me jump and scream and yell “VAMOS!” just as you do.
      Thank you for being such a humble, kind person, and making me love you more every time you speak.
      Thank you for having such humility, such respect for everyone, especially your next opponent even if they’re ranked so lowly compared to you and are most likely to get beaten by you.
      Thank you for being, in my opinion, the greatest competitor to ever play the sport, for fighting for every single point and never ever giving up on anything.
      Thank you for playing through the pain that must be excruciating, for never giving up, for never backing down.
      Thank you for bringing such happiness into my life by playing your very best tennis and winning so many titles.
      Thank you for being there when I’m sad, even though you don’t know you are, I can just watch one of your old matches and feel instantly better.
      Thank you for showing that you’re human on the court, showing your passion or disgust at the shots you hit, bringing another level into your game.
      Thank you for being so brutal and fearless on the court, putting everything on the line to win, but being such a gentle and shy person off the court, because these two things compliment each other perfectly.
      Thank you for making my life that little bit better every day.
      So thank you, Rafa, for everything.

P.S. Svaka čast mali Joely. Dobro si to napisao.

Comment

• Sve receno ali hejterima i mrzteljima imam poruku koja nije primjerena forumu

Comment

• Rafa bodri DC tim Spanije i kad nije sa njim. Respect.

Comment

• Oprema za IW i Miami.
            Originally posted by Casiraghi
            Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
            Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
            Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Originally posted by mareliverpool View Post

Oprema za IW i Miami.
              Bolja i suptilnija nijansa boje nego na AO, a dizajn je taj isti.

Comment

• Comment

• Ali ne zbog ledja, nego zbog stomacnog virusa.

Rafa Nadal ‏@RafaelNadal
                  Sorry announcing withdraw from B Aires. Fans & Tournament can’t be better but stomach virus didn't allow practice.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Nema veze sa tenisom, ali ipak: http://www.oregonlive.com/the-spin-o..._borg_ran.html

Comment

• Nadal i njegov uticaj na buducnost zemljane podloge: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...of-clay-courts.

Comment

• Comment

• 43.titula na sljaci,62.u karijeri.Borg i Sampras imaju po 64.
                          Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                          Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                          Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Edit: Sad vidim da je i Shminka postavio ovo video u temu za 500ke, al nek sedi ovde, i tako je ovo fan klub Rafe.
                            OVAKO

Comment

• Blago Rafi, ja ne bih mogao da obratim pažnju na igru

Comment

• Nije igrao bas naj, ali bitno je da se br titula povecava

Comment

Working...
                                X