No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa ti pricas u fazonu: sta bi bilo kad bi bilo, a ne gledas sta jeste bilo, a cinjenica je da ga je Djokovic ubio u prva 2 seta na Wimbledonu, da Nadal nije znao sta ga je snaslo i jednostavno je bio nadigran.
    I nije Nadal uopste igrao lose, daleko od toga, ali nije imao resenja za Djokovica.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by FC Nadal View Post
      Zar te toliko pogadja sto Nadal vise ne gotivi Djoku?
      Pogadja me nedostatak dzentlmenskog ponasanja,a nije tako bilo dok je pobjedjivao,isto bi bilo i kad bi Roger poceo da ga pobjedjuje.No da ne unistavam fan temu,prebacite ovo u opste

Last edited by Vladan; 05-08-11, 12:35.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        Pa ti pricas u fazonu: sta bi bilo kad bi bilo, a ne gledas sta jeste bilo, a cinjenica je da ga je Djokovic ubio u prva 2 seta na Wimbledonu, da Nadal nije znao sta ga je snaslo i jednostavno je bio nadigran.
        I nije Nadal uopste igrao lose, daleko od toga, ali nije imao resenja za Djokovica.
        Kako mozes reci da je Nadal nadigran u 1.setu na Wimbledonu?

Kada je do 5-4 za Djokovica i 30-00 za Nadala bilo potpuno izjednaceno cak stavise Nadal je vise pravio probleme na Djokerov servis a ovaj na njegov nije mogao nista.A onda Nadal salje 4 lopte u out i gotov set.Klasika u zadnjim mecevima njih dvojica i ne znam kako je ovdje bio nadigran.
        Onda 2.set,ovaj usao u ritm Djoks a Nadal pao skroz i realan rezultat.

Comment

• Originally posted by FC Nadal View Post
          Kako mozes reci da je Nadal nadigran u 1.setu na Wimbledonu?

Kada je do 5-4 za Djokovica i 30-00 za Nadala bilo potpuno izjednaceno cak stavise Nadal je vise pravio probleme na Djokerov servis a ovaj na njegov nije mogao nista.A onda Nadal salje 4 lopte u out i gotov set.Klasika u zadnjim mecevima njih dvojica i ne znam kako je ovdje bio nadigran.
          Onda 2.set,ovaj usao u ritm Djoks a Nadal pao skroz i realan rezultat.
          U prva 2,3 servis gema je Djokovic imao problema, posle se vec videlo kuda taj mec ide i samo se postavljalo pitanje krajnjeg rezultata.
          A moze se reci da sam ja neutralna, posto ne volim i jednog i drugog podjednako.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Au FC nisam znao da toliko ne mozes da priznas , Nadal iz US Opena 2010 , i Nokva iz IW MA I W i Rafa bi pobedio 100% imas dobar smisao za humor , i da toliko neces da priznas da je Novak zasluzeno pobedio , i da je kad se pogleda celokupna slika svih 5 meceva Novak je i te kako zasluzeno pobedio u svih 5 i kako mozes da kazes da te Novak nije nista posebno odusevio finalem Wimbldona igrao je neverovatno u prvom setu je Nadal skoro svaki servis ubacio ,odlicno mu je radio forhend i opet je Novak uzeo taj set, drugi poptuna dominacija i ja mislim da mu je taj i jedan od najboljih setova ove godine (mada ih ima dosta ), u trecem pad i cini mi se da se tu polovinom treceg i opustio i kao da se skoncentrisao na 4 i u 4 onako ajde vrlo dobra igra , mada su i Nole i Rafa u tom 4 bili napeti , tako da je Wimbldonsko finale Nole odigrao izvanredno i to nije samo moje misljenje nego i na svim televizijama koje su prenosile to finale i sajtovima i svi strucnjaci a i bivsi igraci (tj. legende ovog sporta ) isto tako misle ;)
            Last edited by MiljanVR; 05-08-11, 15:40.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNJPWuJdVTQ http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3602351_n.jpg http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...13714580_n.jpg http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...32341258_n.jpg

Comment

• Sa danasnjeg treninga
              283586_10150267225101026_64822581025_7789036_6110488_n.jpg
              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Rafa se vozi
                251406_10150272223226026_64822581025_7839293_8031049_n.jpg

Comment

• 291837_10150275228781026_64822581025_7872924_1018827_n.jpg
                  sigpic

Comment

• Rafael Nadal - My story
                    On the first leg of the long journey back from the 2009 Australian Open, on the flight from Melbourne to Dubai, my father told me there were problems back home between himself and my mother.

I quickly figured out he meant a separation was on the cards. The news left me stunned. I didn’t talk to my father on the rest of the trip home.
                    My parents were the pillar of my life and that pillar had crumbled. The continuity I so valued in my life had been cut in half, and the emotional order I depend on had been dealt a shocking blow. Our family was close and united, there had been no conflict visible, all we had ever seen was harmony and good cheer.
                    Assimilating the news that my parents had been going through such a crisis after nearly 30 years of marriage was heartbreaking.
                    My family had always been the holy, untouchable core of my life, my centre of stability and a living album of my wonderful childhood memories.
                    Suddenly, and utterly without warning, the happy family portrait had cracked. I suffered on behalf of my father, my mother and my sister, who were all having a terrible time.
                    But everybody was affected: my uncles and aunt, my grandparents, my nephews and nieces. Our whole world was destabilised, and contact between members of the family became, for the first time that I had been aware of, awkward and unnatural; no one knew at first how to react. Returning back home had always been a joy; now it became uncomfortable and strange.
                    Through all these years of constant travel and ever more frenzied claims on my time as my fame had grown, Manacor and our neighbouring seaside resort of Porto Cristo was a bubble of peace and sanity, a private world where I could isolate myself from the celebrity madness and be entirely myself again.
                    Fishing, golf, friends, the old routine of family lunches and dinners - all that had changed. My father had moved out of our Porto Cristo home, and now when we sat down to eat or watch TV, he wasn’t there. Where there had been laughter and jokes, a heavy silence hung. Paradise had become paradise lost.
                    Strangely, the effect on my game was not immediate. I was on a winning streak, and the positive momentum carried me through for a couple of months. I felt no elation at my victories, but my body somehow kept going through the motions.
                    My attitude was bad. I was depressed, lacking in enthusiasm. On the surface I remained a tennis-playing automaton, but the man inside had lost all love of life.
                    My team members were at a loss as to how to react to the gloom that descended on me. I became a different person, distant and cold; short and sharp in conversation. They worried about me, and they worried about the impact of my parents’ separation on my game.
                    They knew I couldn’t keep winning; they knew something had to give. And it did. First it was my knees that went. I felt the first twinges in Miami, at the end of March. The pain got worse week by week, but I managed to keep playing through it until early May, in Madrid, when I couldn’t keep going anymore. Mind could no longer overcome matter and I took a break.
                    I came back a couple of weeks later for the French Open. Maybe I should not have competed at Roland Garros, but I had won the championship the previous four years and I felt a duty to defend my crown, however unlikely the prospect of victory felt. Sure enough, I lost in the fourth round to Robin Soderling of Sweden, my first ever defeat in that tournament.
                    This finally pushed me over the edge. I’d made a huge effort to be in shape for Roland Garros, battling to overcome both my parents’ separation and the pain in my knees, but now I knew that, debilitated in mind and body, I could no longer keep going.
                    Terribly sad, I pulled out of Wimbledon. My knees were the immediate reason, but I knew that the root cause was my state of mind. My competitive zeal had waned, the adrenalin had dried up.
                    My physical trainer, Joan Forcades, says there is a “holistic” cause-and-effect connection between emotional distress and physical collapse. He says that if your head is in permanent stress, you sleep little and your mind is distracted – exactly the symptoms
                    I was showing at that time – the impact on your body is devastating. Messages are relayed to the muscles that, under the pressure of competition, lead to injuries. I am sure Joan is right.
                    Being at Wimbledon, trying to get fit, instead of at home reminded me every minute of how dramatically our lives had been altered, which only deepened my introspection and grief.
                    I’ve never reached the point of hating tennis, as some professional players say they have. You can’t hate something, I don’t think, that puts the food on the table and has given you almost everything you have in life.
                    There can come a time, though, when you grow weary and a part of that fanatical enthusiasm you need to keep competing at the highest level begins to ebb. I’ve always believed, as my coach and uncle Toni has, that to keep competing you must never break your established patterns.
                    You have to carry on training hard, long hours whether you feel like it or not, because any slack in intensity will be reflected in your results on court. But a point comes when you just cannot keep going at 100 percent, mind and body, every single day, and the best thing to do is pause and wait for the desire to return.
                    • These are edited extracts from ‘Rafa: My Story’ by Rafael Nadal with John Carlin

There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Evo Rafinog gostovanja kod Dejvida Letermana:

Comment

• Magicni ujka Toni...

Nadal hteo da ostavi tenis i zaigra golf?!

http://www.glas-javnosti.rs/clanak/s...-i-zaigra-golf

Comment

• Citao sam to juce, strasno

Comment

• Kukuu

Video danas na MTF-u. Evo kompletniji clanak:

http://tsn.ca/golf/story/?id=374283

Jos i ne voli mnogo zivotinje, pogotovo pse: Sumnja u njihove namere

Comment

• evo staviću na Rafinu temu izjave od juče:
                              "Bio je to samo jak grč u desnoj nozi. I napred i pozadi. Bilo je zaista bolno, ali to je sve. Grčevi nisu neuobičajeni, samo što se ovaj desio u sali za konferencije. Da sam bio negde drugde, niko ne bi ni primetio. Treniraću normalno već sutra", rekao je Nadal.
                              "Bio je to samo jaki grč u desnoj nozi, ali stvarno je boljelo. Ne radi se o ničemu strašnom, to se sportašima često događa, a da sam bio negdje sam ili na treningu to nitko ne bi ni primijetio,"

Nadal: Dobro sam, nema razloga za brigu

Španski teniser Rafael Nadal kome je tokom konferencije za novinare posle pobede nad Argentincem Davidom Nalbandijanom, pozlilo zbog bolnih grčeva u nozi izjavio je da će biti spreman za nastavak turnira.

"Nema razloga za brigu. Sura ću trenirati bez problema", rekao je Nadal.

Nekadašnji prvi teniser sveta dodao je da se ne susreće prvi put sa ovakvom vrstom povrede.

"Loše je to što se sve dogodilo ispred kamera. Da se to desilo u svlačionici, niko ne bi ni znao. Ali, ne brinite, sutra ću biti kao nov", poručio je Nadal novinarima.

Španski teniser će se u osmini finala sastati sa Žilom Milerom iz Luksemburga.

Last edited by tennis; 05-09-11, 13:34.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Zar je moguce da se Rafa i Toni konacno rastaju?

Comment

Working...
                                X