Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: ATP - RAFAEL NADAL

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg113888#msg113888 date=1265404721]
    Crni,sta ti mislis kad ce Fafica da osvoji svoju sledecu titulu,posto su mu kolena starija od njega,je l' ima sanse da se on vrati na teren?
    [/quote]

Cim bude zaigrao. bice ponovo stari kao nekada i svi ce ga se plasiti.
    Kako lep si Rafaele
    sve bi cure tebe htele!
    Protiv njih se stalno boris
    jer ti samo tenis volis!

Comment

Ma nikad on nece da zaigra kao ranije,pa kolena su mu otisla.
      Roger i Djokovic ce da ga deru kako stignu 8)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg113891#msg113891 date=1265407368]
        Ma nikad on nece da zaigra kao ranije,pa kolena su mu otisla.
        Roger i Djokovic ce da ga deru kako stignu 8)
        [/quote]

koga? sta govoris ti? Pa Nadal je i povredjen bolji od te dvojice. Federer dopingas samo je pitanje kada ce ga uvatiti za doping a Djokovic ce vrlo brzo da izgubi drugo mesto jer nije taj kvalitet. Nadal je rodjeni sampion
        Kako lep si Rafaele
        sve bi cure tebe htele!
        jer ti samo tenis volis!

Comment

Je l' vidis ovog decka iz moga potpisa i avatara,e to je pravi sampion 8) 8) 8)
          A ne ovaj tvoj,koji samo zna da trci i nista drugo ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg113893#msg113893 date=1265407966]
            Je l' vidis ovog decka iz moga potpisa i avatara,e to je pravi sampion 8) 8) 8)
            A ne ovaj tvoj,koji samo zna da trci i nista drugo ;D ;D ;D
            [/quote]

sramota da tako govoris za najveceg igraca ikada

samo trci pa sta ti gledas bojanaBG ??? niko bolje ne igra od njega!
            Kako lep si Rafaele
            sve bi cure tebe htele!
            jer ti samo tenis volis!

Comment

Evo,samo za fc-a ;)

Nadal recovery 'going well'

Rafael Nadal is recovering well from his latest knee injury, his coach and uncle Toni Nadal has told Eurosport.
              The world number four was trailing Andy Murray 6-3 7-6(5) 3-0 in the Australian Open quarter-finals when he was forced to retire because of a minor tendon tear in his right knee.
              Injury-hit Nadal dropped two places in the world rankings after his failure to defend the Australian Open, but Toni insists that the latest setback can be overcome with rest.
              "Rafa's knee is getting better," Toni said. "The recovery is going pretty well.
              "From the stands I first advised him to call the physio and then to retire since it was obvious to me he couldn't keep playing.
              "Retirement was the right decision to take at that time."
              Injuries have played a big part in Nadal's career since his sterling 2008 season, when he won the French Open and Wimbledon on the way to wrestling the world number one ranking from Roger Federer.
              "If we go throughout his career, you can tell me he's got some physical problems," agreed Toni. "But tennis is a very aggressive game and injuries are normal things to happen.
              "Now Rafa has some problems on his foot, so he needs special insoles to correct the footstep.
              "Apart from that we are all very happy with how things are going on so far."
              Toni also seemed unconcerned about Nadal's drop down the rankings, saying that Grand Slam wins are higher on the list of priorities for the Spaniard.
              "Everybody would like to remain at the very top of the ATP rankings, but at the end of the day what tennis players want is to win tournaments," he said.
              "Now, we are just focusing on getting Rafa back fighting for the Grand Slams."

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Hvala.. ;D
                Super vijesti,ali opet :-X

Comment

Nisu lose vesti,ali sad ima problem sa stopalom :-X

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg114321#msg114321 date=1265665654]
                    [/quote]

bolje da pricamo sa cim nema problema ???lakse je

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=474.msg114322#msg114322 date=1265665761]
                      [quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg114321#msg114321 date=1265665654]
                      [/quote]

bolje da pricamo sa cim nema problema ???lakse je
                      [/quote]

Samo da zeleci guzu, posle ce sve biti lakse.

Comment

Ali 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aumbfXtUvcg

Comment

Ali 16 GS and counting... 8) 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbQSnCMDHQA

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ali

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZZ6QK52aic

Comment

Pa neka je plakao,posle toga je pokazao da je pravi sampion i osvojio sve sto se osvojiti moze 8) 8) 8)
                              Nije ni prvi ni poslednji sportista koji se ubio od plakanja zbog poraza

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=474.msg114327#msg114327 date=1265666433]
                                Pa neka je plakao,posle toga je pokazao da je pravi sampion i osvojio sve sto se osvojiti moze 8) 8) 8)
                                Nije ni prvi ni poslednji sportista koji se ubio od plakanja zbog poraza
                                [/quote]

pa dobro kada bi svi plakali zbog poraza ??? Kako Marej ove godine na AO nije upropastio ceremoniju sa cmizdrenjem,svaka cast

Comment

Working...
                                X