Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malo da poredim sa motogp pa sad ko shvati... Rosi posle onakve povrede se takve brzinom vrati na stazu i to sve zbog svoje lude glave i zbog želje opet za trkanjem.
    Dok vi ovde tražite dal je bilo glume kod dvojice najvećih u tenisu pa meni je to strašno

Comment

• zna se ko igra Hopman Cupp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Mislim da je najbolje da ovde komentarisemo NexGen turnir u Milanu, jer i jeste neka vrsta egzibicije, a glupo je otvarati temu.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ako nekog zanima, a i za nas koji igramo fantazi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Eeee kada istice vreme za menjanje?

tt
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ima jos, 1 dan i oko 10 sati

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• tt
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• bas fuj

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Lepa ideja ali je ispalo potpuno neukusno Heyon

Comment

• Neka šipka samo falila ovde recimo Svašta!

Ali Čung...
                      sigpic

Comment

• ali na klipu se ne vidi, on je morao da joj skida zubima rukavicu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• bas se podigla prasina, a i ATP i italijanska teniska federacija kazu da nisu bili zaduzeni za ceremoniju i da ne znaju ko je organizovao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Naravno da su Italijani

Comment

• Kakav odvratan dogadjaj covece Prvo ono s pravilima A sad i ova ceremonija, pa oni su jos klinci, cemu ovo? Bas je nepristojno i neukusno, lose, looooose....
                              OVAKO

Comment

• Sjajne novine, sistem bez linijskih je perfektan, sat koji mjeri vrijeme super, komunikacija sa trenerom normalnija nego na WTA touru, lagano preko slušalica, set do 4 takodjer ok, nije uopšte prekratko, pogotovo ne ako se ode u TB.

Odličan turnir u najavi

Comment

Working...
                                X