This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• PRAGUE — In the back seat of a new van in an old city, a stubble-faced Rafael Nadal was laughing hard on my right and a stubble-faced Roger Federer was laughing harder on my left.

The topic was doubles, which Federer and Nadal will most likely play together in earnest for the first time at the inaugural Laver Cup this weekend.
      Nadal first lobbied to play doubles with Federer in 2006.
      “I made him wait,” Federer joked, with a baritone giggle. “When you make somebody wait, they appreciate it more, so that’s why he’s so excited.”
      Nadal responded with his delightfully approximate English: “Good things wait. But I don’t know if that much wait is going to be for a good thing or a negative thing.”
      Back across the van to Federer: “I just hope we are going to win. I hope we didn’t wait too long, because we’re too old now.”
      For Laver Cup, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal Are on the Same Side

danas, oko 13h ce se znati ko ce igrati u petak
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sutrasnji mecevi, od 13h:
        Cilic-Tiafoe
        Thiem-Isner

od 19h:
        Zverev-Shapovalov
        Berdych/Nadal-Kyrgios/Sock

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Comment

• Znaci Rodzer ce sve meceve izgubiti
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Koja su pravila?

Comment

• Pa čim nema linijskih, znači ne baš normalna

Čini mi se da je Bojana postavljala negde..sigurno ovde, vidi malo unazad..
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Kako nema linijskih, odakle ti to?

-Normalna su pravila, best of 3, igra se na prednost, ali je 3.set TB do 10
                  -svaki dan se igraju 3 singla i dubl
                  -jedan igrac sme da odigra najvise 2 singl meca tokom ova 3 dana, pobeda nosi 1 poen 1.dana, 2 poena 2. dana i 3 poena u nedelju
                  -parovi za dubl ne smeju da se ponavljaju, osim ako dodje do odlucujeceg dubla u nedelju, koji bi bio 5. mec tog dana
                  -moram minimum 4 igraca od 6 iz ekpia da odigra makar 1 dubl mec

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa zar nisi rekla da nema linijskih?
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• To je za onaj Next Gen turnir

Comment

• Upsss sorry Mrkela, nešto sam pomešala ...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Skroz ozbiljan mec igraju Cilic i Tiafoe, apsolutno nema veze sa egzibicijom

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            Skroz ozbiljan mec igraju Cilic i Tiafoe, apsolutno nema veze sa egzibicijom
                            Prijatno iznenađenje za mene. Obično ispadne da su gledaoci platili kartu da bi gledali trening meč, a ovo je mnogo bolja opcija, po mom mišljenju.

Comment

• Izjavljivali su svi da na ovo ne gledaju kao na egzibiciju, nego da ce igrati maksimalno ozbiljno.
                              Dobar 1.set izmedju ove dvojice, sigurno ce biti jos bolje kako mecevi budu odmicali

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Šta vi gledate Troicki počinje meč - prenosi ruska Arena.

Comment

Working...
                                X