Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ko ce sad prvo slusati Vogel-a u pm...
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• PARKER!!! Idemo dalje za iste pare ...
      San Antonio SPURS - Tony Parker & Company

Comment

• cekamo vas!

It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
        It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by apacrow View Post
          cekamo vas!

Obavezno!
          Ja necu moc' da zaspem.
          sigpic

Comment

• Cenim da Spo nece imati komentara na ono, a da ce od igraca recimo izaci Chalmers ili tako neko.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
              Smem pare da stavim da ce Majami da prodje Indianu Jednostavno imam takav osecaj...argumenti su so overrated
              Nisi ni ti pri sebi.Alkohol ti popio mozak.

@Nebojsa

Tako i ja mislim.Na leto ili Spoelstra napusta Majami ili neko iz Velike Trojke.Nema sanse da ne dodje do promena na leto, posto ni ova sezona ne obecava.

Comment

• Dugo nisam video ovoliku zelju da neki tim propadne

Naravno da ne postoji promil sanse da je Wade jednostavno bio nervozan zbog svoje katastrofalne igre i da se zbog toga izdrao na meksikanca.

Comment

• Pricu o ovome da prebacimo na PO temu, neka gledaju ljudi utakmicu. Znaci, ko hoce da komentarise Heat i konferenciju, druga tema!
                  sigpic

Comment

• sad ono u svlacionici majami krkljanac, svako na svakog i svako sa svakim

Comment

sad ono u svlacionici majami krkljanac, svako na svakog i svako sa svakim
                      Kad bi se potukli mozda bi i prosli, samo da ne njore hladni kao neke zenturace.

Comment

• u san antoniju rastavljanje u toku

Comment

u san antoniju rastavljanje u toku
                          Fala Duncanu sto cu moci da ugrabim par sati sna

Comment

• Braca iz Texas-a trse Clippers-e, taman da ugrabimo malo spavanja.
                            sigpic

Comment

• hahaha...

sva sreca imam dualview, pa stizem da pohvatam, inace...

Comment

• Povadise se papci, koliko-toliko ... zasad
                                San Antonio SPURS - Tony Parker & Company

Comment

Working...
                                X