This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wilshere_19 View Post
    Utisak veceri je Rose-ovo majstorstvo na kraju regularnog dela, i mentalna zaostalost Boozera...
    Za mene ipak raspadanje Lu-a i bolesno vece Jo-a, al' dobro, svako vidi na svoj nacin.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Bahahahahaha, ice water in his veins.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Dobro, Lu ima svoje momente kad ga nece, a i neka ga, neka o'ladi sad, pa da kida u PO. Noah lud.
        "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Joel Przybilla looked at the scouting report on the Kings and said to Wesley Matthews, "Jimmer Fredette is on this team?"
          sigpic

Comment

• Hornetsi ako nastave sa ovim pobjedama moze se lako desiti da preteknu ova goveda sto namjerno gube. Eto kolko znaci jedan igrac, da se nije Gordon povrijedio sigurno bi bili u trci za PO.
            sigpic

Comment

• Veceras svi gledamo Phlily - Orlando?
              sigpic

Comment

• Idemo Emile! Jebemo, karamo!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by colke995 View Post
                  Veceras svi gledamo Phlily - Orlando?
                  Verovatno jer smo se svi kladili na Filu.

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
                  sigpic
                  RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
                  - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Najbolji stream

http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/event...me/canal-1.php
                    sigpic

Comment

• Zasto ovako nista postava!? Zasto Thad umesto Vucevica/Hawes-a!? Mislim da smo najebali...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Jrue kara ruzno!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Haha, kakva katastrofa Minny-a, strasno.
                          sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Jebeni Anderson im u napadu skace kao da je Moses Malone u pm.
                            sigpic

Comment

• jump shots, jump shots, and only jump shots
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Wade View Post
                                Haha, kakva katastrofa Minny-a, strasno.
                                Neko je ovde pisao pre sezone kako će igrati PO.

EDIT: Ako ove budale izgube od raspalog Orlando-a može samo da me iščupa Arizona Diamondbacks-Pittsburgh Pirates (Over 8.5), a to uopšte nije dobro!

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
                                sigpic
                                RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
                                - 4xMVP -

Comment

Working...
                                X