Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac sta cine ovi tvoji na pocetku pa kako protiv Knicksa ne mogu nista,ali samo da Rose udje u ritam bice drugacije.
    "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• sta se ovo zbiva sa Chikagom

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
        Mac sta cine ovi tvoji na pocetku pa kako protiv Knicksa ne mogu nista,ali samo da Rose udje u ritam bice drugacije.
        Bolji su od nas.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Navijao bi za Bullse posto su moj drugi omiljeni tim poslije Lakeras,ali sam ih i na tiket stavio.
          "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

Comment

• Booz ne moze da post up-uje Melo-a.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Koji im je kurac?

Comment

• Lets go Bulls

Comment

• Al' je Derrick zardj'o sunce ti jebem.

Ne odgovara nam nikako ova niska postava NY-a, Melo igra PF-a, a mi to ne eksploatisemo, dok Knicks-i itekako to koriste na drugoj strani.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Antonhy ce pokopati Chicago -.-

Comment

• Shumpert je prebrz za Ripa.Valjda ce sad biti malo bolje.

Comment

• bullsi ne mogu da se sastave.

Comment

• Melo lagano iz spot up-a, za njega kao na treningu. Dobro igraju odbranu bez lopte, uvek su na liniji dodavanja, ali tesko da ce imati snage za takav presing do kraja utakmice, samo da Derrick i ostali malo udju u ritam.

Rekao bih da ce se ovo iskristalisati do kraja utakmice, ali previse je nepoznatih.
                          sigpic

Comment

• bullsi igraju bolje od kad je Rose izašao.

Comment

• Sve polazi od dobre odbrane.

Losa odbrana => nema tranzicije => nema lakih poena => -20 uz 6 izgubljenih lopti i smehotresan procenat suta.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Preokrenuce ovo Bullsi,ali bice neizvesno do kraja

Melo maestralan za sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X