Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prvo pravo kucanje ove sezone. Rekao je da ce stedeti zglobove, to i radi, ali ovde se vidi koliko mu je dopizdelo, bacio je svom snagom.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Said the Bulls aren't compelling, but you can't love basketball and not love how Rose plays. Efficient, inefficient, the guy's insane.

Pretty much sums it up.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
        Prvo pravo kucanje ove sezone. Rekao je da ce stedeti zglobove, to i radi, ali ovde se vidi koliko mu je dopizdelo, bacio je svom snagom.
        To sam i ja pomislio,ali nisam smeo da kazem jer ne pratim Bullse koliko i ti

Jbt,stedi covek zglobove. Tako mlad,a tako pametan i normalan. Ali ni do kolena Taj-u

Comment

• Overrated! Overrated!

Kakvi carevi

Comment

• Ashton popizdeo jbt

Comment

• I just love this team so much.
              sigpic

Comment

• Pekmen za 8 minua 13 poena

Comment

I just love this team so much.
                  Gay is ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Drazen 3 View Post
                    Gay is ok
                    Sad smo kandidati, moram da budem in.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Gleda ko Clips-e i gerontologiju?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Gotovo Neka se spremi Heat.
                        Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post
                          Gotovo Neka se spremi Heat.
                          Za sta? Da nas otresu kao sline?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Bice tesko, bice 15

Bice zanimljiv matchup Ashton - LbJ
                            Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

Gleda ko Clips-e i gerontologiju?
                              Oni pocinju valjda odmah posle ove utakmice. Odgledacu prvo poluvreme ako se ne smorim pre

Prsli knicksi, ajmo Kyrie do PO-a
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post
                                Bice tesko, bice 15

Bice zanimljiv matchup Ashton - LbJ
                                Who cares, regularna sezone, mi smo njih dobili relativno lagano 3 puta prosle godine, pa smo opet ispali u PO-u, takodje relativno glatko iako su 4 utakmice bile na jednu loptu. Tako da ono, u principu karte su na stolu, videli smo dovoljno za ovih par meseci da znamo kako ce to otprilike izgledati kad dodje pravo vreme.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X