Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakve cigle na obe strane, nivo nasa druga liga.
    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Upucali su i ovaj moj stream

`Bem ti ACTAu.

Comment

• Ljudi jel moze neki link za toronto ?

NASAO !

Comment

• Kakve utakmice veceras, prosto se ne zna koja je gora i dosadnija.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• dajte link za ny...

Comment

• Je l' moguce da Jo skace Cousins-u na fintu na 7 metara od kosa?
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• http://www.oleoletv.me/video/channel...new-york-.html

Comment

• Fuck it. Presao sam na OKC

Comment

• Ale, ale... hvala...
                    Ako ih Toronto pobedi nocas, ja bi ovog d'antonia, let, let...
                    I onako nije defensive coach... nek namole nazad van gundy-ja...

Comment

• Kanter je fantastican kada je skok u napadu u pitanju

Pusti bre decka da igra,bolesno je talentovan.

Comment

• Kakav Van Gundy, toliko mladih i dobrh trenera sirom Lige, zasto da uopste razmisljas o mumiji.

Edit: Idi bre Ashtone
                        Last edited by Nebojsa; 15-02-12, 01:53.

Comment

• Mvp is dominating this game on another level. Love ma men lbj <3

Comment

• Njima ne treba mlad i talentovan, oni trebaju sad da napadaju titulu... a na za 2-3god... a mumija je kad je ny bio 8 doso do finala, nista ne fali mumiji...

Kakav Ashton? O.o

Comment

• Hajde sada uvecati ovo na 15 - 20 do kraja poluvremena i da idem da spavam k`o covek.

Comment

• Jao ovaj novak... "specijalac" bem ti visoko krilo kome je rekord karijere 8 skoka...

Comment

Working...
                                X