Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upravo dok sam pisao predhodni post Boozer zabelezio 4 poena i ukradenu loptu a Rose i Hamilton masili ko budale

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouser View Post
      Upravo dok sam pisao predhodni post Boozer zabelezio 4 poena i ukradenu loptu a Rose i Hamilton masili ko budale

Od kad ga James cuva Rose 0 poena. Ista stvar kao u finalu. Potpuno.

Comment

• MUNJAAAA !
        Originally posted by Brajkula
        Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Koliko je Rose mocan to je bruka
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Kakav igrac sunce ti jebem

Comment

• To Derrick.... Bice ovde svasta....
              sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
              -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
                Morao si da ureknes -.-
                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Sunce ti jbm :@
                  Originally posted by Brajkula
                  Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Au brt najgori moguci scenario...
                    sigpic

“We have to change, from doubters, to believers, now.”
                    -Jürgen Klopp

Comment

• Ej Derrick... Ocajni u clutch-u i on i Lebron.
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
                        Upravo ono sto sam govorio za LBJ to je sad Rose uradio -.-

Comment

• Idemo KING! In da cluch!

LEBRON "KING" JAMES - GLOBALNI FENOMEN. G.O.A.T.!
                          sigpic
                          RUSSELL-WILT-JABBAR-JORDAN-LEBRON
                          - 4xMVP -

Comment

• Ne znam sta mu bi, culi ste, prva promasena bacanja ove sezone u cetvrtoj.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Dva najbolja igraca lige ne mogu bacanje da pogode

Comment

• Zasto je Kobe tata za obojicu - mislim da vam je jasno.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X