• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kakva banana Chalmersa.. ajde barem nesto da nam krene od ruke

Comment

• Kakva blokada Chalmersa

Comment

• Rose se sprda veceras, spolja niko nista ne moze da pogodi.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• 74-71 vodimo na kraju 3/4. Sreca pa smo se probudili na kraju i Butier ubaci 2 trojke uzastopno i tako nam kolko tolko popravi sut za 3, sada je 3/9 dok NY ima 15/31. Ajde dao Bog samo da ovo dobijemo, pa kakogod

Comment

• Kakva sprdnjica, pozeleo sam se ekipa koje ne brane pick ispod ili udvajanjem, cisto da ovaj moj moze malo da se izivi.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Minny gazi sve redom

A sada da se odgleda zavrsnica u Majamiju

Comment

• Ma u Miamiu sve isto.. oni trice, a mi lagano

Comment

• Ohohohhohoho, kakav floater sa, pa jedno 4 metra!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Kapiten objasnjava

Comment

• Jao napokon da se pocinje lomiti tekma, nadam se
                      Evo sad imamo super finu prednost, Wade i Bosh ubacuju pomalo i ajde samo ovako izdrzite..

Comment

• Roddy poceo da se vraca u staru formu, bice on mnogo bitan sraf u igri Dallas-a.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Da li sam ja to lose video statistiku na grafici ili je NY stvarno sutnuo 39 trojki!?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sutnuli jesu ali ubacili nisu, mislim da imaju ubacenih 17 trojki.. no kad zavrsi tekma ostavit cu taj podatak.

edit: +9, loooomi ga

Comment

• Tako je bre! Najbolji tandem lige!

Comment

• Nema, oni ili sabotiraju D'Antoni-a ili je on stvarno nacisto prs'o s mozgom. Alo, 39 trojki, pa mogli su da pripaljuju odmah sa pola u drugom sekundu napada, bolje bi prosli.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X