X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
    Kakvo je ovo konstatovanje cinjenica?
    Idi gledaj tenis.

Mora da se isprati zavrsnica u Milvokiju...S-Jax ubija.

Comment

• Da li je moguce da jebeni Brewer ispusta loptu iz ruku u 2 navrata
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Cim je ostao 1 na 1 sa Rubio-om, laganica.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Just so coldblooded...
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Kraj, Luol je masina.

Comment

• Jebes mi sve ako kapiram na koji fazon je hobit uvalio 22 poena...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                Jebes mi sve ako kapiram na koji fazon je hobit uvalio 22 poena...
                Ridnour? Lagano najbolji igrac na terenu uz naravno Steve Nash jr-a.
                sigpic

Comment

• Kako kenja ovog Ridnour-a da to nije normalno ...
                  sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• I Brew kaze gasi svetlo!
                    sigpic

Comment

• MMMMMMMMMMVVVVVVVVVVVPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
                      sigpic

Comment

• MVP!
                        This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• To bi bilo to

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                            Ridnour? Lagano najbolji igrac na terenu uz naravno Steve Nash jr-a.
                            Ma vidim da igra dobro,ali ne kapiram kako...

Rose za pobedu

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                              Ma vidim da igra dobro,ali ne kapiram kako...

Rose za pobedu
                              Usmeravamo svaki pick and roll na levu stranu zbog pacova, a Ridnour koristi prazan prostor na mid range-u i pogadja. Asik stoji malo dalje od ball handler-a.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Kakav retard je Ridnour, ima otvorenog Kevina za 3, on ide na tezak sut.

Comment

Working...
                                X