This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChicagoBullsFan View Post
    Kakva je bila prva četvrtina, mislio sam da će biti Rose sa jedno 40 poena, i razlika na kraju 50. Ali opet kao i protiv Detroita, drugu četvrtinu stanu potpuno. Neverovatno. Buzera nema nigde ovu. Ne može da bude konstantan dve utakmice, leb ga jebo.
    Ne bih ja iskljucio ni da ga muci jebeni clanak, al' daj bar nek pokaze bar malo agresivnosti.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ne mogu da gledam ovo koliko se nerviram.

NOAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
      Last edited by ChicagoBullsFan; 11-01-12, 02:49.
      This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• Sta je Rose-u dva napade dve lopte izgubi
        Last edited by Lord Gangarić; 11-01-12, 02:49.
        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Umalo u svoj kos da ubaci Randolph.

Comment

• Don't worry, it's Luke time!
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Barea

Comment

• Kako volim ovog Korvera,jbg,nekad me iznervira strasno,ali kad prigusti,uvek zabije tricu
                sigpic
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Koliko je retardirano ovo što puste ove debile da se nakače ispod koša, nemam reči.
                  This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• STA POCINI COVEK
                    sigpic

Comment

• JOJ BRE PA TO LUDO PA BOG! AŠIKE USERI SE BOK TE JEBO! mnogo se nerviram.

Comment

• To je to!MVP!
                        sigpic

Comment

• ovaj ašik je tačno debil.

Comment

• Dobra je Minesota,ali izgubice

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoBullsFan View Post
                              ovaj ašik je tačno debil.
                              And why is that?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                                Dobra je Minesota,ali izgubice
                                Kakvo je ovo konstatovanje cinjenica?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X