Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jedva cekam Bullse i Cavse. Zdravi svi Bullsi, bice krvi.
    sigpic

Comment

• bice krvi, bice 4-1. bulsi su isti fazon kao indiana. mogu samo da namuce cleveland

Comment

• MIDDLETON! Jedini koji moze da pogodi u Buxima.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nikola_bg View Post
          bice krvi, bice 4-1. bulsi su isti fazon kao indiana. mogu samo da namuce cleveland
          WAT?
          sigpic

Comment

• Kakvo ludilo, holy Middleton, sta je ovo...
            Last edited by Reise; 24-04-15, 03:25.
            sigpic

Comment

• Haha nastavlja, vratio ih iz mrtvih. Kako udje ovo drugo Rouzu

Jos sad samo fali da pogodi za pobedu.

Comment

• ne mogu ni milvoki da dobiju

Comment

• Bomba utakmica. Lose zadnji napad odradili Buxi. Mada mogao Middleton i ovo da ubode.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nikola_bg View Post
                    ne mogu ni milvoki da dobiju
                    Kakav si ti brat.
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• New Orleans ne promasuje jebote, mada ako ostanu tu Steph i Draymond ima da ih sibnu i zavrse seriju.
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ne znam je li gore da te puni Jamal Crawford ili OJ Mayo.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Snell View Post
                          Kakav si ti brat.
                          Pa naravno.

P.S. Hvala sokeru na 8.5 granici skokova na entoni dejvisa. Budale.

Comment

• Ne znam sto na Middletona ne idu, krenulo da ga sere i oni ga zaobilaze. Jos 5 minuta.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Vrh tekmica

Pau jado, koliko ti produzetaka treba da dodjes do cuvene brojke od 17 poena
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2wI197Vvg4 <3

Comment

• MCW je stvarno najgori igrac u NBA. Cisto neznanje.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X