• Show
Clear All

• Batum for 3!
    sigpic

Comment

• ROSEEEEEEEEEEEEE, TRPAJJJJJJJJJ
      sigpic

Comment

• D-Rose preuzima, kad se nadrka nezaustavljiv je.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Kakva su to vremena dosla kad je T mac miran u ovakvim situacijama

Idemo sad lagano u preokret
          sigpic
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Daj sudija loptu, nemo' si peder!
            This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• Presao sam i ja na Bullse,zajebi

Comment

• Ne treba mu jebeni pik visoko, samo se navlaci jos jedan odbrambeni igrac, izolacija bre i neka pisa po Hawks-ima.
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                  Ne treba mu jebeni pik visoko, samo se navlaci jos jedan odbrambeni igrac, izolacija bre i neka pisa po Hawks-ima.
                  +100
                  This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• Ali kako god da se zavrsi,veliki respekt za Asika,pokazao je da se na njega moze racunati u buducnosti i da ce biti vazan u rotaciji
                    sigpic

Comment

• Sta bre rade sudije celu utakmicu, terajte se bre vise!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Bravo Omere! Deriče, ostani agresivan, ne mogu oni sebi kreirati suteve...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Proslo je 8 sekundi 'bem vam dete bezobrazno!

Comment

• Teague nije presao polovinu za 8 sekundi, a ovi nisu svirali
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ajde Lu meti oba ko boga te molim
                              sigpic

Comment

• Lu je mrtav, ali mrtav... U napadu i nije toliki problem koliki je u odbrani, nema ko cuvati JJ-a.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X