Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Људи јел имате звук на Атланта - Чикаго и Бокс Скор ?
    Arise, Serbia!
    You fell asleep long ago,
    And have lain in the dark.
    Now wake up
    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Ima te li vi zvuk na Chicago - Atlanta?
      This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• Imate li ton?
        sigpic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Nema zvuka, koje sranje, propustio sam 3 minuta jer nisam cuo da je pocelo.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• EVO ZVUKA!!

Počeli loše bre, odvratna odbrana.
            This is the second most exciting indoor sport, and the other one shouldn't have spectators. ~Dick Vertleib

Comment

• Bullsi sta je ovaj raspad sistema?

Comment

• Konacno pocelo, mada je pocelo traljavo. Ne moze niko dobiti Miami i Chi u dva dana. Nema sanse.
                Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Uzeleo sam se ovih utakmica gde se raspadamo u prvom, dugo ih nije bilo.
                  sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Koliko pull up Rosea izgleda bolje ove godine, neuporedivo.
                    Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Sta je sa jebenim touch faulovima, kako me nervira ovo, ne mogu ni odbranu da igraju normalno kad ovi sviraju svaki kontakt.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Radmanovic pogodi trojku.

Comment

• Kakve faulove ovi sviraju, ovo je smešno. Još kao NBA, gde je nesportska kad mu izvadiš oko. Au u kurac. I bre, izgubljeni su u odbrani, izgubljeni u napadu.

Comment

• Kako Kyrie zalepi DJ-a!

Comment

• Irving nabi chase down bananu DJ-u

Comment

• Irving igra k'o mator.

Razbijaju ih Cavsi.

Comment

Working...
                                X