X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemba ko na koledzu

EDIT: KAKVO KUCANJE MULLY-A

Comment

• Charlotte pogadja Boga oca za sad, stace ih kad-tad.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Kemba se prilicno sprda sa Portlandom.

Comment

• Hickson je katastrofa veceras... Freeland konacno pronasao svoju ulogu na terenu, odlican je zadnje dve utakmice.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Kakav je as Ben Gordon
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by colke995 View Post
              Kakav je as Ben Gordon
              Neprejebiv je...Mogao je da bude superstar.

Comment

• Igracina i po, nikad necu prezaliti sto on i Derrick nisu ostali startni backcourt, to bi bilo nenadjebivo.
                sigpic

Comment

• Gordon psihopata

Comment

• Portland blizu preokreta...

Comment

• Nema sanse. Sa ovom trojkom Bobcatsi su resili pitanje pobednika...
                      sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonomo View Post
                        Nema sanse. Sa ovom trojkom Bobcatsi su resili pitanje pobednika...
                        Jel Gordon dao? Nisam video

EDIT: Nema sanse?

Comment

• Kakav mec

EDIT: Gordon
                          sigpic

Comment

• Gordon dao . Ali 102 - 102 o.o. Samo su pali ...

Sta radi ovaj Portland o.o.

sigpic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Comment

• Idi bre Kemba u tri lepe...

Comment

• Over time .

Lose su odradili zadnji napad. Mogli su do pobede... Sad ce morati da se ganjaju u produzecima.

Gordon ce to da resi .

Batuuuuuuum . Trojka im lepo legla.

MULLY NIJE NORMALAN .
                                Last edited by Bonomo; 04-12-12, 02:31.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X