Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmer igra utakmicu karijere, kakvi su bre ovo sutevi, sta je ovo koju...
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ne mogu ovo da gledam, pogledaj sta radi Dzimer, sprda se coek. MRS.
      Last edited by Reise; 14-11-12, 03:59.
      sigpic

Comment

• Mocni Damien!
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Neverovatno jbt, NEVEROVATNO!
          sigpic

Comment

• Pa gdje je odbrana maloumnici, ajde igrajte bre. Ne mogu da se odlijepe od ovih raspada. Ne vjerujem sta gledam.
            sigpic

Comment

• Malopre debeli Thornton od 185 kupi loptu izmedju 3 igraca i sto je najcrnje, polaze je u kos kao da nikog zivog nema. Strasno kako su ispustili 15 razlike, bojim se da klupa u drugom poluvremenu ne prelomi mec, al' na stranu Kings-a.
              sigpic

Comment

• Erni, raportiraj iz Staples-a.
                sigpic

Comment

• Je li ovo stream? Ako jeste, jebe majku.
                  http://www.nba.com/blazers/live.html...0121113/PORSAC
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ne vidim ja nikakav stream ovde
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ne lazem majke mi, gledaj sliku:
                      sigpic

Comment

• Meni se nista ne otvara, jebem li ga. Samo statistika i cover it live.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Zadrzi mis na gornju dio i vidi ucitava li ti se sto. Meni su dolje cat i play-by-play.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Nema nista brate, nije ni bitno, samo neka Portland dobije.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I meni radi, do tebe je nesto Mac

Comment

• Kakva je ovo smejurija, prodaju im give and go kao na basketu.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X