This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aminu !!!Amin
    Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
      OJ MAYO!!!

Kako igra mocni Dallas sunce ti jebem, Collison kao Nash.
      Vrhunska ekipica. Imali smo prosle sezone Ljuba i ja raspravu oko Kolisona
      Cuj prvi maj

Comment

Linak za Unibrow-a?
        http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/zonas...me/canal-1.php

Kida linak.

Comment

• Aminu !!!Amin Aminu
          Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

• Originally posted by asprilja View Post
            Vrhunska ekipica. Imali smo prosle sezone Ljuba i ja raspravu oko Kolisona
            Da se razumemo, ja ga uopste ne volim, ali odlicno je otvorio sezonu.
            Aminu ce biti igracina.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Bogut startuje za Golden State, fala Bogu da su kompletni konacno.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Bogut startuje za Golden State, fala Bogu da su kompletni konacno.
                Curry,Tompson,Barnes,Lee,Bogut. Uzivancija

Samo sto je tu Mark Jackson...

Comment

• Kakva 2 pasa Diaw-a za Duncan-a! Doktor kosarkaske igre!

EDIT: Jos jedan!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Duvaj ga Parkeru!

Comment

• Tony Parker, muda do poda! Imao je slobodan extra pas, ali je odlucio da sam uzme trojku. Sta ti je igrac!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Jebe se njemu za Evu Longoriju!

Comment

• Bulls-i, pa posle toga nazad u Salt Lake

http://lsh.lshunter.tv/static/popups...503037370.html
                          sigpic

Comment

• Da mozete da birate koga pre uzimate u tim, brata Mekejleba ili smrdljivog Kineza?
                            Cuj prvi maj

Comment

• Jao, morao je bas oba Tim da ubaci

Comment

• Daj bre Riversa da resava.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X