X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reise View Post
    Cekam GSW H2 za 100e okruglo.
    Ja Minny i SA bez hendikepa za 140, aj da dobijemo obojica nek' da Bog.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ja cekam jbnu Minny sa hendikepom,valjda ce doci ali riknucu dok ih gledam
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Mrtva Minesota, jebo li vas Rubio mrcina ne moze 2 bacanja da pogodi!
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• I mrtvi Bizli sjeba me nacist
          sigpic

Comment

• Jebem ti Minesotu bre, pa da li ste normalni ljudi, prvo Ridnour na +3 promasuje jebeno polaganje, onda flagrant 1 i ostale gluposti, da li je moguce...
            sigpic

Comment

• Bizlija treba poslati u Phoenix Hagen ili slicnu ekipu

Comment

• Kakvi retardi u istoj ekipi Boze
                sigpic

Comment

• http://www.mozzartbet.com/sr/kladjen...09-6062552-943

Mene ce izlgeda samo NO...

Comment

• hahahaha,Rubio ovakvu trojku u zivotu nije pogodio

Comment

• Da su slepcine pogodile bar 2 od ona 4 bacanja sad bi mozda i imali sanse za pobedu.
                      sigpic

Comment

• I na kraju ce X da bude
                        sigpic

Comment

• Uhvatio sam Toronto, Bulls-e i Miami, da sam pametan pa da sam samo to uplatio na 50 evra, nego hocu ja da jedem govna... Na kraju veceri sam u lepom minusu.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ako prodjem Kliperse padoh samo na Minesotu za 10000
                            sigpic

Comment

• Katastrofa...

Na jednom NY, na drugom Minny.

Comment

• Frajeri vode 5 razlike, Ridnour promasuje polaganje, dozvoljavaju Gay-u 2 ofanzivna skoka, prave nameran faul u kontri i promasuju 4 uzastopna slobodna bacanja. Sto je najgore i kad su se vratili na -2 Tolliver napravi kontru Memphis-u. Boze...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X