Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, red je da dedice pokleknu, ipak je to b2b.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ja igram mamuze
      Šišarike je brala...

Comment

• ma ja danas na Dallas opalio pa šta bude..ja vjerujem u njih baš..OKC je po meni ekipa koja ne vrijedi onoliko koliko se smatra...Durant je precijenjen a Westbrook nije play..centri su Ibaka i Perkins koje bilo koji vrlo dobar centar u NBA može lagano primiriti...
        CROATIAN TENNIS IS THE BEST

Comment

• Boo ya!

http://www.mozzartbet.com/sr/kladjen...16-5807086-942
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Mac ljubim te postavi mi 3 para , kvota oko 6 da bude koja su sigurna tj najsigurnija za veceras

Ja bi igrao :

Atlanta (-11,5) - H1
            La Clippers
            New Orleans

Je li valja ista ovo ?
            Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• cekaj bre zar nisu atlanta i nj igrali pre 2 dana ? ove godine ce raspored stvarno biti ludjacki
              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Pa da jbt , ja nisam ni skontao a crnjak sto sam gledao taj mec Onda je ovo H1 siguran ko kuca , demolirali su ih u NJ-u
                Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• Moze li mi neko objasniti zasto je kvota na 76-erse 1,70 protiv Utah ?

@T-Mac
                  I ja bih zamolio ako mozes postaviti nesto 100% sigurno,ali sto prije da stignemo uplatiti.....Taman da se malo oparimo prije Nove.

Comment

• 100% sigurno nista ne postoji, tako da nemojte mi to pricati molim vas , a ti ces Miko morati sam da nadjes kvotu 6 na 3 para, a da je relativno realno da dodje.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ajde stvarno dajte nesto normalno, zaglibio sam do guse
                      There's something wrong with me chemically
                      Something wrong with me inherently
                      The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                      I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                      It was the wrong plan
                      In the wrong hands
                      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Evo ja cu da ti kazem sigurno, Dalas bh 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                          100% sigurno nista ne postoji, tako da nemojte mi to pricati molim vas , a ti ces Miko morati sam da nadjes kvotu 6 na 3 para, a da je relativno realno da dodje.
                          Pa ok jbt , svi ste igrali Filadelfiju protiv Finiska ili bar vecina , ja jedini idiot na Finiks , nemam ideju zasto i samo me to srusi , veceras igraju protiv Jute , zanimaju me tvoja misljenja za hendikep ...

Originally posted by LBJmvpFORlife View Post
                          Evo ja cu da ti kazem sigurno, Dalas bh 1.
                          Prejaka kvota nema sta

Comment

• OK
                            Dalas
                            Memphis
                            Phila
                            Da li Charlote probati?
                            There's something wrong with me chemically
                            Something wrong with me inherently
                            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                            It was the wrong plan
                            In the wrong hands
                            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Pa nema velika kvota sigurna. To je bas apsurdno, ne?

Za mene je Sarlot debela dvojka i igracu je.

Comment

• Vec je maksimalno krenulo sa spustanjem kvota, sto smo uzeli "lakih" para, uzeli smo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X