X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vise je trave bilo posle 10 dana na Wu oko osnovne nego danas
    sigpic

Comment

• Meni uopste ne radi taj link za live score, je l' ima jos neko problem?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Kako je igrao Rodik u prvom? Jel servira ko besan?
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
          Vise je trave bilo posle 10 dana na Wu oko osnovne nego danas
          Ovo je presmijesno stvarno,kao da je cetvrtfinale,a jos i nema meceva u 5 setova
          Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Sreca pa niko ne izlazi na mrezu, inace bismo imali finale na pravoj sljaci

Comment

• Nisam gledao Roddicka, upalio sam stream ali onaj Bravo samo seta sa terena na teren, ovakvo pracenje mi je van svake pameti
              Bojana radi LS bez greske

Strasan kiks sto se igra na travi, bas strasan. Od sad neka nadju jednu podlogu za OI, bar beton mogu usporavati i ubrazati do mile volje
              sigpic

Comment

• Lisicki izgubila set od Jabeur

Sutra igraju Milos i Jo

Comment

• Ono što je apa postavio za BBC radi super.. i tu gledam, besprekorna slika.
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                    Sreca pa niko ne izlazi na mrezu, inace bismo imali finale na pravoj sljaci
                    Mogao je Nadal ovdje doci i sa hrdjavim koljenima,u finalu bi bilo kao u MC-u

Kakav cas tenisa za Wawrinka-u juce,covjek definitivno ne zna fh udariti kako treba,zvoni onaj bh u dvorani samo tako,ali on reket pravilno ne drzi na fh-u uopste,tacno vidis nesigurnost kod tog udarca...Murray kao i uvijek maestralan

#the return

Comment

• Rodik za sada od 10 brejk lopti iskoristio jednu, dovoljno 7:5, 4:4
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                        Ono što je apa postavio za BBC radi super.. i tu gledam, besprekorna slika.
                        Ako je onaj gde treba da se igram sa IP adresama, to mogu da zaboravim, na poslu sam

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jucer se stvarno mogla vidjeti sva nesigurnost kod FHa, ali izazvana prvenstveno podlogom...kod veceg odskoka je i FH normalniji

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            Ako je onaj gde treba da se igram sa IP adresama, to mogu da zaboravim, na poslu sam
                            kad dođeš kući
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                              Jucer se stvarno mogla vidjeti sva nesigurnost kod FHa, ali izazvana prvenstveno podlogom...kod veceg odskoka je i FH normalniji
                              Ma ne zna i cist volej da zavrsi na mrezi,ima on svakakvih problema u glavi cini mi se ,cudan lik

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                                kad dođeš kući
                                ma kad dodjem kuci, imam milion mogucnosti, tu nije problem

proradio mi je ovaj
                                http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/londo...?video_id=1314

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X