Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovo kolo se na 18 terena moze zavrsiti za 2 sata, tako nema mjesta za paniku...7 dana je i vise nego dovoljno da se turnir privede kraju kako treba

Comment

• W može i da se produži neki dan, OI ne verujem
      Ja sam pitala šta će ako kiša pada 10 dana, a jedan pokriven teren.
      Jednom se belaj mora desiti...
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Wimbledon ‏@Wimbledon
        The sun is out! And yet it is stiiiiill raining #olympictennis
        ovo postaje smesno
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• imamo i sliku da to ispratimo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Uzeli oblaci da se se zahebaju s njima
            sigpic
            "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
            AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Bez problema Tomas drzi svoj servis, bit ce ovdje svega!

Comment

• Wimbledon ‏@Wimbledon
                Covers are off! #olympictennis
                dok ne pocne kisa ponovo da pada

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Izgubio Conga 1. set u TB, 7:5.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Tsonga na servisu

1-0 servis viner
                    1-1 retern u aut, lose
                    2-1 koristi Tsonga priliku da izadje na mrezu, uspjesno
                    3-1 BH u aut nakon duze izmjene
                    3-2 S&V uz servis u stranu, Tomas pogadja izvanredan FH pasing
                    3-3 izvlaci se Tsonga na FH pri reternu, Tomas uspijeva iskontrolisati FH po paraleli, nakon cega slijedi Tsongino klizanje po terenu
                    3-4 konacno pogodjen prvi servis u TBu, viner
                    4-4 odlican drugi servis koji omogucava lagani izlazak na mrezu
                    5-4 jos jedan dobar izlazak na mrezu
                    5-5 servis viner
                    5-6 ovaj put Tomas na mrezi, nakon inicijative FHima
                    5-7 pretjeruje Tsonga!! Iz ciste pozicije igra jednorucni, umjesto dvorucnoh BHa i salje loptu u aut

Comment

• Bolj da nismo gledali

Comment

• JE l' to gotov 1. set, uzeo ga Fonjini sa 9:7?
                        tako pise na live score-u

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                        X